Oracle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

247 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiters and hiring managers are very professional and responsive. They all replied my emails very quickly and told me exactly what will happen next.

The interviews were typical 3 stages process and took about 3 months to get the offer.

I got an email from the recruiter said she would like to have a call with me to discuss my application. She is very friendly and explained in details what this role is about.

There was a technical interview one week after the screening. The hiring manager is very knowledgeable and knows clearly what type of background and skills he is looking for. He asked very detailed about what I have done in my previous projects and many related technology questions.

I thought I didnt do very well but the recruiter told me that the hiring manager would like to move forward :) The final interview was a presentation to directors, managers and team members. It was very challenging because they played different roles and asked me all kinds of questions. They challenged me on every slide and some questions were very tricky.

I didnt negotiated the package because its what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Oracle?   Answer Question
    • How do you choose between object and block storage?   Answer Question
    • How do you migrate virtual machines to a different hypervisor?   Answer Question
    • Make sure you know all the details about the projects you have involved.   Answer Question

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The process included a phone screen with a recruiter which was followed by an on - site with various groups. There were 1:1 with each group during the on-site. Overall the process was very straightforward and simple.

Interview Questions

• I had to go through a few past projects. One of the team also asked me to solve a question.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 1 30 minute phone screen in the beginning to explain the position, 2 one hour phone interviews with hiring manager and another manager on the team, then 3 in person interviews with upper management on campus that were each 1 - 2 hour long.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager would you be most comfortable working with? (Micromanager/Hands-Off)   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very situation based interview. Checking your skill to their job role and if you are a personality fit. Its a large company so heave matrix based questions. How you will deal with people. Intricacies of service model, global teams etc

Interview Questions

• Leadership and change management example. How are you the best fit etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

THE WORST INTERVIEW I HAVE EVER HAD. The manager showed up 10 minutes late, didn't have a room reserved and spent 5 mins looking for a room. 5 of the people I spoke to were nice, one girl (I say girl not woman because she acted like a child) on the team was so rude and condescending I wanted to leave the interview

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team?   1 Answer
    • What Oracle products have you worked with?   1 Answer
    • Is Oracle just a tech company to you?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through University Recruiting.

The interview process was relatively straight forward: I applied online through their specific University Careers website, and received an e-mail soon after. I went through one phone-screening, one on-site interview, and another phone interview. The questions were very simple and all behavioral questions. I was not asked any technical questions. The entire process took about a month.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

There was a phone and two in person interviews, which were relatively informal. They seemed to be fishing for the correct answers, which made it easy for me to say what they wanted to hear.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter back East followed by a follow-up call with the hiring manager. Nothing difficult just wanted to know about prior projects and what I was looking for. Conversation went well and after a few weeks of trying to lock something down I was invited on campus for an interview. I met with two different people and the interview process only took about one hour.

I sent a thank you email after the interview and was told thank you and that they would be in touch shortly. I have sent two other follow-up emails and have not received any response. It has been about a month now. I assume they are interviewing other candidates and have probably moved on but this lacks courtesy and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult project where things did not go according to plan and the steps you took to resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Berkeley, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Normal
    Contacted by recruited. Super nice and standard behavioral questions. More to see your fit. Why Oracle and why sales. Phone interview with manager and then vp of region. also fit questions. pretty standard.

Mid-Market HCM Cloud Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process because I got options as to when to go in for the interview after I spoke with the recruiter. However, I never heard back on whether I got the position or why I did not get the position. I was only informed to move on via text by the sales recruiter which to me was very unprofessional. I am a woman of color and they chose not to hire me. All 5 men interviewed. No women.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a qualified candidate since you don't have experience in complex sales cycles?   Answer Question