Oracle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

-Rigorous, lengthy, detail-oriented
    -Be ready to speak towards your resume, accolades, B2B sales experience
    -Be ready to speak in detail regarding your experiences finding and closing complex deals
    -Be confident, witty, and intelligent
    -Be genuine

Interview Questions

• -Why Oracle?
      -What makes you different from everyone else?
      -Sell me this technology - go.. (role play)
      Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy and very straight forward. The company is very established so their hiring process is very efficient and professional. The interview was great experience for the future.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone screens followed by onsite interview. Very efficient process. Opportunity to meet many key decision makers. Wonderful opportunity to pitch my ideas for new products and product enhancements.

Interview Questions

• In depth case study question regarding how and why to interface JD Edwards with other manufacturing software and solutions including IoT apps.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview was pretty straightforward. I met with who my direct boss would be and also with the team members I would be working with on a daily basis. When meeting with the team I would be helping to manage, they came in groups of 3 and asked me different questions about my past experience, my preferred working style and about my work style.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: "What kind of work environment do you work best in? What's the most difficult work situation you have been in before?"   1 Answer

Research Assistant () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Applied through university internal website. No news for almost two months and then 2 interviews were quickly scheduled. Two hours after the second interview, got the positive feedback for the next stage which was another same set of 2 interviews three days later. After two days, got the offer that I accepted.
    Typical interview : Had time to present myself and my projects (5min) before diving into not-so-hard technical questions (compared to Facebook or Google). I noticed that the interviewers were really well-prepared about my CV.

Interview Questions

• Given a given stock for a specific day. One number per second stored in an array. Write an algorithm to find the maximum profit you could make in that day.
      Generalize to several months of data with ticks per milliseconds.
      1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Berkeley, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Three thirty minute phone calls. Very low pressure and never really stressful. Interviewers tend to be mid level managers and sometimes even Sales Reps that have been there for 2 or so years. Not too hard to get in. They seem to only hire from top universities (USC, UC Berkeley, UCLA, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions. General experience. Why Sales? Why Oracle? A few scenarios to test your phone skills on the spot.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

first round is a phone screen and ask some easy questions and review your resume, then onsite for two days, each round is about 1 hour(similar to phone screen), then a final check on the phone and let his team mates asked me several easy questions like lock and thread.

Interview Questions

• Anagram of two strings, find the kth largest number in an array   1 Answer

Consulting Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

After an initial phone screen, I had the typical half day onsite interview with several interviewers.
    This was followed by 4 additional phone interviews delving into specific technical areas. The dress code was casual. I was overdressed in a pair of nice slacks and a button down shirt with no tie.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

This was a phone interview. The phone call was about 30 mins and it went well. Mostly basic questions but they definitely wanted to see that I had some affiliation with applicant tracking software and comfortable with spreadsheets and technology

Interview Questions

• Why is the important factor you look at when joining a company   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Did not have a interview process (Intern prior to hire). I talked to my internship manager about a possible position at the company and he referred me to the Vice President and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They not ask me anything. I was hired because my performance at my internship qualified me for the full time position at the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my starting price.