Find jobs for Senior Principal Consultant

Oracle Senior Principal Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Oracle

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Pune) in Sep 2019

Interview

4 rounds of telephonic interview by various managers from project manager to Senior director. Each interview lasted for about 1 hour each. It focused mostly on the work I do, the work I did in last 5 to 6 years. Quality of panelists were good.

Interview Questions
  • About myself and the work I do
    Answer Question
  • About my work history and some general case studies
  • About why I am leaving my current Organisation
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore)

Interview

We had to wait for long and there's no proper scheduled maintained. No lunch arranged. HR and TA team should consider this and make some provision or have a plan for hiring the individuals . I do understand as its a walk in , you'll have many people coming for the interview . You guy's should plan for that going forward.

Interview Questions
  • Database Internals and Security related like Managing DB vaults and implementation , TDE implementation and configuratuions , HA based strategies and Solutions engineering . Performance tuning expertise
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderābād) in Oct 2015

Interview

had 5 rounds. 2 technical rounds , majorly questions were on core java and the technologies mentioned in the project . final round will be like personality test and other parts wil be on stress onn can bear

Interview Questions
  • brief your skill set and and prjcts u r wkring on ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore) in Sep 2015

Interview

One round of Telephonic. Mostly about C++ concept. 3 round of technical interview. first two rounds were by Junior staff. Last round was with Hiring Manager. They asked C++, Programming and few puzzles.

Interview Questions
  • 1. In-order traversal of binary tree. iterative solution. 2. Design Multiplex online booking system. 3. find kth node from last in linked list. 4. C++ concept. Polymorphism. 5. Puzzles.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Oracle (United States)

Interview

Recruiter Called through Linked In, and then submitted the resume to the Hiring Manager. Hiring manager called to see the technical fit for the position. Two Personal Technical Interviews by peers. Then One final In-person interview by the hiring manager. Background Check and offer followed.

Interview Questions
Oracle
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2015

Interview

Two telephone interviews. Sounded really interested and then there were long lags before the reached out again. Then six months later a practice leader called and wanted to meet in my city over lunch. Had a good meeting but he was rushed and wanted to get to the suburbs to visit family. Then i never heard again even though he said I was a perfect fit. Sent an email to check on progress and he said they were still working on firming up the position.

Interview Questions
  • Basically about my background and experience in dealing with large company deals and specific knowledge of my industry.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore) in Jul 2015

Interview

Interview process is fine. It was telephonic and face to face as well. They do take more time to finalize the candidate. However, they are very professional and well prepared for the candidate.

Interview Questions
Oracle
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England) in Sep 2014

Interview

there where 5 interviews, first by phone, second in person for technical skills, third in person for soft skills, fourth in person with HR, fifth by phone for validation of all previous aspects with EMEA Manager

Interview Questions
Oracle
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore) in Jul 2014

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds of interview like telephonic, 1:1 technical and HR telephonic The first 2 rounds were technical and was the driving factor to get selected. They ensure to ask enough functional and banking question if applying for a functional position.

Interview Questions
Oracle
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Oracle (United States)

Interview

I came in during a merger, but the originating as well as the interview questions that I usually asked were mainly around technical expertise against a specific software. In addition, prepare to be interviewed with 3 or more fellow consultants and then finally the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22