Oracle Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Via headhunter. Job interview with the hiring manager. Details about work experience, examples of problems addressed in the past.

Interview Questions

• Described a business problem they were currently experiencing and asked how I would address it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much. Offer take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very smooth and had 2 rounds.1st round was telephonic and the second one was personal.Personal was like HR just to meet the Group head and was a formal confirmation.The first one tested my functional ERP Skills.Functional was a mix from AP and AR.There were more AP related questions than AR

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I would be with them for at least 3 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please negotiate as there would be very lees increments and Bonus @ oracle

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in November 2010.

Interview

Relevant questions to role. Skills matching and interview with potential teammates.
    In person and over the phone.

Be prepared to interview with folks you think have no bearing on your role, but remember them because you need a strong network to survive at this company.

Hiring process can take a long time, up to 5 months. So you need to be sure you really want the role and stay committed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much wiggle room once offer was decided.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2009.

Interview

It was informal and included 1 on 1 interviews with the five key persons in the area where the position was located. Before the five personal interviews, there was a phone interview that was short but inquisitive while not being unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• How would you land a plane if you had only a 300 square meters runway?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2008.

Interview

Interview process was slow but organized. Many phone interviews which made sense because the position was a tele-work position. A good mixture of technical and soft-skills type of questions. The hiring manager however insisted on a face-to-face interview which seemed reasonable but contributed to a much longer time frame to actually receive a job offer. The delays coupled with Oracle's internal processes made the entire process last 5 months but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• How would you navigate a wide range of resources to help solve customer/partner questions?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in February 2008.

Interview

Process was fairly short in my case but I wouldn't call it typical. Had preliminary phone discussions with hiring manager (I had a good recommendation from an ex co-worker). Then was invited to give a whiteboard presentation on a topic of my choice to an audience of ~10 product managers and developers. Handled questions.

Interview Questions

• Had to pick a topic that I was comfortable with- it had to be interesting to the audience, somewhat familiar yet not too much so as to leave room for questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was interested in the job more than the package.