Oracle Senior Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Senior Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was an employee referral. Interview process consisted of resume review, 2 phone interviews, and one technical presentation given to hiring manager, department director, and three remote team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

Interview

Focused and intelligent. Interview with hiring executive, Sr HR manager, and several peers via telephone. Focus on what was needed in the role and asking how I would fit.

Interview Questions

• Concerned about my high level of experience and becoming unchallenged   1 Answer

Negotiation

Oracle was concerned that I was happy and offered me the upper end of my ask but had no room for additional discussion agree the offer was made

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, filled out a questionnaire, interviewed with the hiring manager on the phone, interviewed with 3 different people on the phone, traveled to Chicago for an interview where I had 3 1-on-1 interviews and gave a presentation.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in November 2009.

Interview

Oracle executive recruiter called me and qualified. I sent me resume specific to the job. I the talked to hiring manager on phone. The next step was to talk to a peer in the role on phone. Next step is an in-person interview. Its been more than a month. They schedule in-person 2-3 weeks out. I have been told they are still very interested. Interestingly this position is not on the main job boards. I had talked to this recruiter in the past.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The Interview process started with a phone Interview followed by an in person interview with four people (one peer and three people in management). There were technical questions, white-boarding and ultimately a presentation before the entire group. The presentation was required to be 15-20 minutes in length and technical in nature. The in-person interviews took most of a day.

Interview Questions

• Explain our software solution and compare it to a competitors.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2013.

Interview

Lengthy (took months from application to offer). Had multiple interviews with important members of the organization I'd be working for. The interview was casual and very constructive. It's important to be yourself and answer questions honestly and confidently.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your personal life   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call from Recruiter. Phone interview by hiring manager. Flight to HQ to give a 20 minute sales presentation on any topic to a group of 10-12 people, followed immediately by a group interview for 45 minutes. Verbal offer was given within 48 hours. Formal offer arrived via email in an additional 10 days due to the background check time. Altogether a very pleasant, organized, and fast process.

Interview Questions

I had another offer for a higher-level position.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

varies per manager. often will want to see you do both a technical screen to cover the products you'll cover as an engineer then will want to also see that you are able to present the business value of a solution. don't focus on the technical details beyond proving you know them, focus on how what you did ties back to a return on investment

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Several initial phone interviews followed by in person interviews. The process was efficient even though it took some time. Interview questions were extremely relevant to the topic and helped clarify the job description and requirements. Follow up was sufficient to know where you stood. I think the interview process proceeded as I anticipated it would.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about relevant experience to the job description.   1 Answer

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of being contacted by a recruiter, then hiring manager (phone), hiring manager (in-person), interviewed with 2 peers, culminating in a final presentation with Manager, Director, VP, and Peers.