Oracle Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Everything was professional, the position was out of my scope. I knew that going in but wanted to go ahead with the interview process anyway.

Interview Questions

• When asked to explain a protocol, Like TCPIP, HTML, or SCSI   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Telephonic and then face to face. Oracle interviewer are very friendly and it was more like a discussion than an interview.
    HR is very slow and the process of hiring is quite lengthy, it may happen that you will get offer after 2 months of your interview and some time more than that.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oracle in August 2014.

Interview

It was good. Had couple of rounds form Onsite Teams. I felt they are more concerned about Academics and not Talent or Capabilities.
    The HR was supportive however the background check took sometime which is acceptable.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Hiring Process was fine overall. One phone screen with 10 technical questions, then a face-to-face interview with hiring manager. I was told I am their preferred candidate and that they will now do my background checks etc.
    After they completed fine, I was told on 7 Jan that all hiring is frozen. Still not sure if I got an offer or not.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Two round technical round and followed by management and hr interviews.Technical rounds are more important rounds if you get passed it more chances are you would get in.
    Technical rounds are more concentrated on the technology side and the work you are doing , also they check the attitude too

Interview Questions

• more on unix , storage , etc , depends on the team its hiring   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (New Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview process for Oracle is good and more positive towards interviewee.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is the longest of all companies. It may take 6 months to 1 year is some cases