Oracle Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.9

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I have been approached by a Romanian sourcer via LinkedIn. I replied that I was interested and he told me that he would arrange a phone interview with Senior Talent Advisor. I spoke with the Advisor and after I offered 1 hour of my time answering questions I have promised that at the least I would receive a feedback. I've never been contacted anymore.

Interview Questions

• Could you confirm your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was quick. Had telephonic interview and then face to face interview. Interview was good. Promised me to call in a weeks time about the decision but never received any answer.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by technical interview followed by Assessment Centre Day. Alot questions on product knowledge and project experience. Discussed willing to travel and work in different geographical locations, and or relocate. Also discussed soft skills i have or think i would require to do the job.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application through a recruiting company, Pareto who ran the assessment day.
    The day started with a short talk about Oracle and the assessors for the day.
    All candidates then introduced themselves and named an inspirational person to them.
    Split off into groups of 5 or 6 people to complete two timed tasks. First tasked involved deciding which inspirational people should be saved from a shipwreck. The second task involved ranking items in order which had been salvage from a plane wreckage in order to survive a plane crash.
    Next, a three minute presentation followed by some questions.
    The final stage of the day was individual interviews and there was a chance to chat with various employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you want a job in consultancy and why Oracle should Oracle hire me?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Questions regarding technology, what I understood around Cloud, SaaS. what I felt the future direction of technology was. What were my career ambitions where. How I heard and what do I know about the company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Oracle contacted me over a social network platform and I was interested. I had several interviews and my salary expectations were met.
    Therefore I took the job. The contract process takes a while with Oracle but all was discrete and satisfying.

Interview Questions

• What sales success stories I had in my previous role.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied thorugh internal employee referral. the process was mainly that i got a call to visit the reading office for an interview. It was a single round for technical and non technical questions and got over in a hour. Few days later i got the job offer via an email from the HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience in relation to the role applying for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and easy:

1. Phone conversation with Recruiter where the following phases of the hiring process were discussed
    2. Brief phone conversation with a Team Lead on the process in order to establish if day to day activities are matching my experience, knowledge level, etc

3. Management interview (I had it on Skype - because I was not in the country at that moment)

Interview Questions

• - How do you think your previous experience will help you in this job?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Absolutely unprofessional. Cancelled several calls without notice for weeks and then just disappeared without any excuse.

Mostly filled with recruiters in the talent acquisition in Romania who clearly don't have any training in hiring or handling candidates.

Interview Questions

• Can we reschedule for next week? and then cancel and not tell you.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Handled by Pareto, group interview featuring small introduction in front of other applicants and members of oracle management, followed by a few group tasks and then a 3 minute presentation about why you wish to work for oracle & want a career in technical consulting. Successful applicants were then required to do an interview, discussing usual topics.