Oracle Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

2.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I have been approached by a Romanian sourcer via LinkedIn. I replied that I was interested and he told me that he would arrange a phone interview with Senior Talent Advisor. I spoke with the Advisor and after I offered 1 hour of my time answering questions I have promised that at the least I would receive a feedback. I've never been contacted anymore.

Interview Questions

• Could you confirm your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Process was quick. Had telephonic interview and then face to face interview. Interview was good. Promised me to call in a weeks time about the decision but never received any answer.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Handled by Pareto, group interview featuring small introduction in front of other applicants and members of oracle management, followed by a few group tasks and then a 3 minute presentation about why you wish to work for oracle & want a career in technical consulting. Successful applicants were then required to do an interview, discussing usual topics.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Extremely regimental, I felt that they were picking me apart from the moment I walked in. 40 candidates at one assessment centre, this is far too many! Good group activities. Half of candidates were sent home after presentations. Current employees were not particularly approachable and were not welcoming. Management who interviewed me were even worse, straight faced, blunt and zero encouragement. No sense of humour. I knew immediately this was not a company I would like to work for. Companies preach so much about their values, yet this seemed a company that does not seem to practice them. Also, they said they would contact you with feedback by telephone whether you were successful or not in the job. I never received this phone call.

Graduate Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview good structure however some people got axed within the first exercise which I thought was very harsh seeing as though they travelled from outside the uk, also the interviewers refused to provide feedback

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was approached by an internal Oracle recruiter. At the time I was working for a competitor but advised I was looking to move to a new region and would be interested if an opportunity presented itself. After many months of flirting with the idea, I took the plunge and organized my first phone interview, which led onto my first F2F, which was followed by another F2F with two members of the team I would be joining. After this, it took approximately over a week to be informed I wasn't being considered. I was approached again by Oracle for another opportunity in another region, and this process was the longest and most disjointed process ever. After several phones call's, skype interviews and a number of emails back and forth, I was informed 3 months into the process they were hiring internally.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation you had to lead the conversation and challenge the customer?   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Fun and challenging group screening. 30 candidates of high quality, most just graduated from university. Informative short presentation from a number of employees, followed by a short introduction from each candidate, and 3 minute presentation on why you are the right candidate for Oracle.

Interview Questions

• When was i aware of Oracle and business and in what scenario had i come across there products.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had what I thought was a good interview but unfortunately I will never know as I didn't receive any update or feedback even though I chased numerous times. Extremely disappointed with the unprofessional behaviour of this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview - if successful lead onto assessment day
    applied through linked in, got an email with a scheduled phone interview date and all the information needed and then did the interview

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, whats your passion
      what do you know about oracle
      strengths and weaknesses
      when should you use your initiative and when should you ask a line managers
      when have you had to win someone over with a sale
      how do you organise yourself
      when have you had to work with a group and change your idea half way through   2 Answers

Senior Executive Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

A chatty personal dialogue, more than a regular interview with the VP of the business area. A really nice environment with an open attitude. Good feedback at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe what you know and understand of Oracle's business model   1 Answer
    • How are you going to survive the first five minutes to not get sent home?   1 Answer