Orange Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange Account Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was via print media and online platform on company website
Phone call is the mode of notification for interview with a followup email
Interviews are normally 3 in the maximum
Experience in Sales and client handling is the main focus of the interview
Email notification after 3 weeks confirms successful applicant
No notification for failed applicants

Salary negotiations failed

Other Interview Reviews for Orange

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orange (Mumbai (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

There were two round of interviews, one with the VP Sales together with HR. Later I sat with the regional sales manager. Question where about my understanding of sales process and sales qualification criteria.

Interview Questions

• Question about my most difficult & successful sales case and the lesson learnt.   1 Answer

Negotiation

about 15 days. demand with 40 hike.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

A full blown 2 hour telephonic interview, which was quite open as i had questions from my end, my hiring Manager provided me all information that i was looking at. This was followed by a 1-1 interview, where a personality test, skills test were tested and this lasted for close to 2 hours again. This was done in a very professional way in a hotel.

BG checking was done post short listing. Overall engagement had been very friendly, providing good information. Every letter and communication was memorable.

The people came across as caring, friendly and open to all queries raised.

Interview Questions

• Speak about the case that you had lost and why did you lose it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quite simple as i knew what i wanted :) I had put forward my expectations, which were fair and it was very well taken care of.