Orange County Transportation Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange County Transportation Authority

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Work Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County Transportation Authority in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a telephone interview a few weeks later. Only if telephone interview went well, would I be invited to an office interview. Received a request for in office interview a week later. Interview scheduled for the following week. Met with all the principal individuals in the department plus a couple of HR representatives.

Each asked a list of predetermined questions regarding behavioral situations to assess your personality, and perhaps skill set. I suspected they already had someone internal in mind for the position and was interviewing outside candidates as protocol. Many agencies like this favor interns and other internal candidates and, although illegal and would never admit to it, go through the motions of interviewing outsiders just to offer the job to the internal candidate. It happens more often than not, and is more widespread than believed.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions regarding ethical and moral behavior, and some questions regarding work experience.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orange County Transportation Authority (Orange, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was invited to a panel interview with two people from the HR department and another 2 from the office that I applied to. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. Questions were slightly harder than typical interview questions.

Not Available Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange County Transportation Authority (Orange, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone and live interview, Two hiring managers and one HR person, Panel Interview was divided among the three and had boat full of questions, all informative. The phone interview had a very bad voice quality, because there were multiple people on speaker phone it was kind of hard to hear.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are perfect for this job ?   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange County Transportation Authority (Orange, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview was a 2:1 interview that consisted of about 10 questions that were pretty standard/common questions such as strengths, weakness, example of team project, etc. One question that got me was "Can you think of a situation where you solved a problem in the workplace analytically?"

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a situation in the workplace where you solved a problem analytically?   Answer Question