Orange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2017

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Orange in November 2014.

Interview

I had just one interview, I got it because some guys from the same school I went to already work there. However for this oppening the team needed a more experienced person. So it was soon obvious I wasn't going to be a good fit for the job, I did receive a lot of support from the recruiter and he mentionned a couple things I should have a look at in order to gain experience and build up some experience.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a large number of people. Company looks like and projects a startup or valley type workplace. Underneath, it is a very structured "old company" culture. Figured out by the end of the interviewing process that the CEO is the real decision maker on all hires.

Interview Questions

• You will be okay with most of your work / reports / projects / recommendations going into a black hole in France and never coming out again, right?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter . I had a short interview of 40 minutes. Talked about the company and the profile.

Interview Questions

• They tried to convince me that I will not like the profile since it is very different from what I do.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Day 1 , they call for Online Test consisting to both objective and coding questing. The coding part is just a blank text editor with no compile and run option. Test is of 90 mins. I gave the test last week and waiting for mail.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Interview

The most deceiving recruiting experience of my life, the first time I had to ask for excuses from HR (and obviously did not receive them).
    Selected from the first interview, it rules out quite well and I am being told that they will let me know in few weeks.
    Next couple of days I receive an email from the HR with the confirmation I have passed the first interview and asking me the availability for the second interview in two weeks.
    I reply the same day indicating my availability for one of the days offered to me, they answer the responsables for the interviews are on leave and they will confirm once they are back.
    A week later because I haven't received any confirmation and the interview is supposed to take place the next week, I write to the HR to make sure the interview is still taking place the coming week. The answer is probably the most unprofessional and unrespectful email I have ever received. A preprinted answer with no excuses and no sort of hand written explaing , reporting that I did not pass the first interview (btw subject of the email was still : second interview) and they will no pursue my recruiting process.
    I answered back to the HR junior why I found this answer unprofessional and unrespectful to a candidate, I have tried to contact the HR I had the first interview for explanation and excuses (no answer) and I am now writing this review because I am astonished that a company like can be rewarded employer of the year and I hope this will never happens to any candidate.
    I will keep the exchanged emails somehow someone of Orange would like to investigate.

Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orange (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a really good interview. Friendly and understanding of being a fresh graduate. Been given chances to do better on technical exam. Flexibility to redo interviews. The problem is with their shifts, some girls can't do shifts.

Interview Questions

• What made me write ability to negotiate in my resume?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange in June 2017.

Interview

After you apply on the web you receive an email asking what is your salary expectations "which shows how cheap the company is ", if you reply with low salary expectations then you will be shortlisted for an interview
    First interview with a guy named Robin, regional director and a secretary "also PM coordinator" and the Country manger "who did not show up for the interview"
    Robin told me the interview will take one hour, the questions were very basic about my previous experience , one question about how to check stickiness of revenue if you are evaluating a company
    They finished there questions in 30 minutes and did not have anything else to say
    I started asking about the details of the consulting engagement processes from validation to sign-off, it seams to me my questions scared them away.
    I had the feeling they are still trying to figure out how consulting operations works
    Not happy with the process or the people I met
    If you are looking for professional consulting, do not go to Orange

Interview Questions

• introduce your self, tell me more about your background, do you know about smart cities   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. Lots of people were there.
    But interview process is very slow. They kept us waiting.
    Generally two people sits for the interview round.
    It was taken around half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions were put up on Seleium webdriver, java, api testing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

there were 3 rounds of selection in our campus drive:
    1. Group Discussion(Not Exactly, Just Intro about yourself)
    2. HR Interview
    3. Technical Interview (Networking Based)
    I was disqualified from HR Interview despite of all the satisfying answers.
    Only 1 Candidate was selected out of 200+ from our drive.

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in May 2017.

Interview

One hour with potential team manager. Lots of detail oriented work situation tasks. Interview result after 2 weeks, did not hire myself although I have got 10 years of program experiences.

Interview Questions

• Would you step during customer service review meeting into the speech of your boss that is not providing correct info?   1 Answer