Orange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

3.1

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Orange in November 2014.

Interview

I had just one interview, I got it because some guys from the same school I went to already work there. However for this oppening the team needed a more experienced person. So it was soon obvious I wasn't going to be a good fit for the job, I did receive a lot of support from the recruiter and he mentionned a couple things I should have a look at in order to gain experience and build up some experience.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a large number of people. Company looks like and projects a startup or valley type workplace. Underneath, it is a very structured "old company" culture. Figured out by the end of the interviewing process that the CEO is the real decision maker on all hires.

Interview Questions

• You will be okay with most of your work / reports / projects / recommendations going into a black hole in France and never coming out again, right?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter . I had a short interview of 40 minutes. Talked about the company and the profile.

Interview Questions

• They tried to convince me that I will not like the profile since it is very different from what I do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

there were 3 rounds of selection in our campus drive:
    1. Group Discussion(Not Exactly, Just Intro about yourself)
    2. HR Interview
    3. Technical Interview (Networking Based)
    I was disqualified from HR Interview despite of all the satisfying answers.
    Only 1 Candidate was selected out of 200+ from our drive.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2017.

Interview

First contact via LinkedIn, via a recruiter from India. This person found my profile on LinkedIn, and ask if I was interested in a new challenging position. After confirming I sent over my CV. The CV was of interest, then we scheduled a conference call. Went this call went well, the HR person contacted the hiring manager to arrange a meeting. Wihin two weeks we scheduled a meeting for the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions regarding Cloud Computing . they liked to learn from me.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2017.

Interview

I've received online test at codility, the test consists of two problems of the monthly published problems, then I was invited to technical interview, then it took place for approximately 40 minutes.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was smooth.
    I could answer everything ; they were impressed; I cleared the interview

But after a month and half of me constantly calling them up for the next round details. They tell me the position has been freezed. How can you do this?
    I wasn't expecting something like this from a company like Orange. I had took a day off my work and traveled for 4 hours for the interview. Even if the position was freezed.
    Isn't it the responsibility of someone from their HR team to convey this to me.
    I had to constantly follow them up and tolerate their rude and arrogant behaviour.

Java Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Orange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Worst experience ever!!!

I got a call from a consultancy firm in Delhi regaring an opening in Orange Business Services. I was asked to appear for a coding excercise
    round that was required to happen at their DLF cyber city office Gurgaon. As I was serving my notice period it was really difficult for
    me to take a leave, but still I somehow managed to drive all the way from Noida to Gurgaon, and reached at the venue before time.

Security staff created my temporary visitor Id and asked me to wait at reception area.

I waited there for almost one and half hour and the HR person did not get the chance to meet me. However, I was the only person waiting!
    I asked receptionist multiple times, whether she informed the concerned HR person, and everytime she told me that he is coming.

After almost, one and a hour hour my patience ended and I returned my temporary card and drove back home.

Can't they use Codility or Coderpad to test candidates coding ability.
    What kind of professionalism is this? When you cannot value a person's time who is called by you.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Orange (Paris (France)) in October 2016.

Interview

Contact through mobile. Before organising a video call, the HR asked to me if I could start a stage with a "convention de stage" allowed by my University. After that, he organised the video call and he sent me a mail with all the details, included the link for dowloding a specific program used by Orange for interview (unfortunatelly during the interview, Orange program didn't work and I did something like a phone interview by computer)

Marketing Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2016.

Interview

i was referred by another employee, got called for an interview with the department manager, all skills interview and prior experience. 4 weeks later i got called for another HR interview

Interview Questions

• all was previous experience and skills, how i was to handle the job role   Answer Question