Orange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

Interview process consisted of online application followed by phone screen and then in-person interview. On-site stage ran 30-40 minutes late without explanation or apology. Entire event seemed pretty disorganized and thrown together last-minute. Was definitely mistaken for another applicant at one point which was awkward and unprofessional.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Orange in November 2014.

Interview

I had just one interview, I got it because some guys from the same school I went to already work there. However for this oppening the team needed a more experienced person. So it was soon obvious I wasn't going to be a good fit for the job, I did receive a lot of support from the recruiter and he mentionned a couple things I should have a look at in order to gain experience and build up some experience.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a large number of people. Company looks like and projects a startup or valley type workplace. Underneath, it is a very structured "old company" culture. Figured out by the end of the interviewing process that the CEO is the real decision maker on all hires.

Interview Questions

• You will be okay with most of your work / reports / projects / recommendations going into a black hole in France and never coming out again, right?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter . I had a short interview of 40 minutes. Talked about the company and the profile.

Interview Questions

• They tried to convince me that I will not like the profile since it is very different from what I do.   1 Answer

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

have to wait for more than 3 hours and then the HR got my first interview .
    the person in the interview room took a very unprofessional attitude and was rude.

Interview Questions

• you have 4 technologies in your resume and you are applying for this job. Why?   1 Answer
    • what do you want to do ?   1 Answer
    • My question is : what do you want to do ?   1 Answer
    • My question is straight: what do you want?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Day 1 , they call for Online Test consisting to both objective and coding questing. The coding part is just a blank text editor with no compile and run option. Test is of 90 mins. I gave the test last week and waiting for mail.

Interview Questions

• Waiting for the result of online test.   1 Answer

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Interview

The most deceiving recruiting experience of my life, the first time I had to ask for excuses from HR (and obviously did not receive them).
    Selected from the first interview, it rules out quite well and I am being told that they will let me know in few weeks.
    Next couple of days I receive an email from the HR with the confirmation I have passed the first interview and asking me the availability for the second interview in two weeks.
    I reply the same day indicating my availability for one of the days offered to me, they answer the responsables for the interviews are on leave and they will confirm once they are back.
    A week later because I haven't received any confirmation and the interview is supposed to take place the next week, I write to the HR to make sure the interview is still taking place the coming week. The answer is probably the most unprofessional and unrespectful email I have ever received. A preprinted answer with no excuses and no sort of hand written explaing , reporting that I did not pass the first interview (btw subject of the email was still : second interview) and they will no pursue my recruiting process.
    I answered back to the HR junior why I found this answer unprofessional and unrespectful to a candidate, I have tried to contact the HR I had the first interview for explanation and excuses (no answer) and I am now writing this review because I am astonished that a company like can be rewarded employer of the year and I hope this will never happens to any candidate.
    I will keep the exchanged emails somehow someone of Orange would like to investigate.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2017.

Interview

first ,I have send my CV to an engineer who had asked for a technical support engineer , then one of HR called me over phone and asked me many questions in English and give me an appointment to make the second interview
    the team leader met me and asked me many questions about info on my CV like the volunteering work , my university ,internships and courses also he asked me questions like : introduce yourself , what's your weaknesses& strengths ? , what do you know about Orange ?
    then he told me to do online technical test and IQ test

** it's important to be a fluent english speaker or at least excellent.

Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orange (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a really good interview. Friendly and understanding of being a fresh graduate. Been given chances to do better on technical exam. Flexibility to redo interviews. The problem is with their shifts, some girls can't do shifts.

Interview Questions

• What made me write ability to negotiate in my resume?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2017.

Interview

first there is IQ test and then technical exam related to CCNA
    then you have an interview with the team leader and team manager it's mainly HR interview but with some really easy technical questions if you studied CCNA

Interview Questions

• if the team required to get a number of 200 ticket/month and we only achieved 150 and the manager told you to generate the remaining 50 as a dummy tickets .
      what will you do?   1 Answer