Orange Lake Resorts Financial Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange Lake Resorts Financial Analyst I Interview Questions

2.5

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It's a formal interview. They asked you questions about your prior experience and how you handled any outside extremities. They also asked how you would fit in their culture and what you have to offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orange Lake Resorts

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview started off with a phone interview with the VP of the department which lasted about 15 minutes. The VP asked me what I wanted to do and I explained what my interests were and what I wanted to do. He then focused in on some of my interests and we spoke on that. He then gave me advice going forward for future interviews. I followed up with an email and was the contacted a week or two later by the manager of the department and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. We talked about my skills and interests and whether or not I could follow instructions and so on. We also talked about my personal interests and hobbies. I was then given a skills test on what the manager had explained to me would be similar to the work being done at the office, which after I accepted the job and started I found out was not the case. I was then contacted a 3rd time by the same manager and asked the same questions as the previous conversation, leaving out a few. They explained it was to confirm. I was then brought in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with a person from HR and then the VP and manager of the department I would be in. They asked almost no questions and instead let me ask whatever questions I had and that was it. I was then contacted about a week later and was offered a job which I accepted. The biggest problem with the interview is that they never once explained or went in to detail about the job that I was interviewing for. The description on the website was very vague as well. When I started, it was nothing that I was expecting and not the work that they had told me it would be.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not negotiate on anything.