Orange Lake Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.6

Quality Assurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

I applied for the job on indeed, heard back from the recruiter she was really nice set me up with an interview with the hiring managers the following week. That's when everything went downhill... I arrived to my interview minutes 10 minutes early and waited to be interviewed almost an hour later. I thought I had a good interview they seemed interested told me they were going to have me meet with their boss. Sat there another 5 minutes waiting and was told she was in a meeting and that most likely I got the position and I didn't need to meet with her. But later on that day the recruiter emailed me feedback from the hiring managers saying I came in expecting to lead the team instead of be apart of it. I was boring had no energy and my answers were contradicting.

Activations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was great sat for a few minutes before being interviewed by 2 separate people, it was simple and very neat. I first sat with the talent aquisition representative and she had a few questions before pairing me with the interviewer. Very clean office and very professional dress code.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a higher wage versus a job where you can make unlimited commissions.   1 Answer

Call Transfer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

Very brief. I feel they hire anyone. If you can talk, you are hired. Probably why so many people leave or don't make it. Recruiter very nice, but once you get through training, the favoritism is evident from the start. No one wants to help you succeed.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make this year?   1 Answer

In-house Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I emailed the talent recruiter and expressed my interest, she emailed me back to set up an interview and told me bring a resume. It was Tues 1:30pm initially i met with the recruiter and we sat down and she interviewed me. Then two more additional managers came to interview me separately so in total In interviewed 3 times in about an hour with 3 different people. The recruiter met with me agin after all this and offered me a job pending a background check and a drug screen that I had to complete within 24hrs of the offer. I went to CentraCare and i was in and out in like 20min. Trick to the interview is each manager may add you to their team so they each interview you so they won't add a someone they never met. Everyone asked generally the same questions so I would suggest trying to answer them all similarly because you don't want to tell one manager this and then tell the next manager that.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Lake, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orange Lake, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I performed a technical phone screen interview, which I passed with no issues. I did not get hired because I was not "Enthusiastic" enough. No other reason was given.

Interview Questions

• DNS, GPO, VMWare, HyperV, and few other questions.   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was not difficult, you have to do a background check and drug test. Once you pass you go through paid training. The training is based on how many people are already signed up for the class. I had to wait for 3 weeks until the class started.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, got a phone interview, got a call back, was asked to do a presentation, came before a panel, presented, and got a call an hour later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the table to improve the training program.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

There is a half hour long behavioral interview followed by an in person interview. Phone interview had two people. If they are satisfied in the phone interview, only then you are called for an in person interview. In person was a panel of three people.

Inbound Vacation Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was virtual. A series of questions that could be deleted and re- recorded. The last one is describing your favorite vacation spot. Some people do get an in person interview. If you have a referral you have great chances of getting hired. Includes a drug test, 5 weeks of training.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts.

Interview

They asked me about my qualifications and wanted to know my background.
    They asked me how will I perform in a stressful environment and how will I bring change to their process.