Orange Lake Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2016

2.6

Inbound Vacation Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was virtual. A series of questions that could be deleted and re- recorded. The last one is describing your favorite vacation spot. Some people do get an in person interview. If you have a referral you have great chances of getting hired. Includes a drug test, 5 weeks of training.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts.

Interview

They asked me about my qualifications and wanted to know my background.
    They asked me how will I perform in a stressful environment and how will I bring change to their process.

Help Desk Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and received a call to set up an interview a week later. She asked if I was still available for the position and set up an interview for a few days later. I arrived to the interview and the interviewer showed me around their offices. The interview itself took about 45 minutes.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Cape Canaveral, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

They made sure you had an active real estate license. They asked about your previous employment and ensured you had the ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written. They wanted to find out if you had the tenacity it takes to be successful at selling time share contracts to prospective owners.

OPC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, short phone interview with a recruiter then invited in for a face to face with recruiter, marketing director and OPC manager.
    Very laid back interview that outlined job responsibilities, expectations and compensation. An offer was made at the end and I accepted. They move you straight onto the first round of new hire paperwork and drug screening while you are there. No time wasted with follow up calls a day or 2 later. I'm looking forward to starting my new career.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my sales and marketing background   Answer Question

Cook II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Cape Canaveral, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Attended a job fair on the property. Met with the Food and Beverage Manager. Straight forward questioning, relaxed and casual. Nice location and beverages, snacks were provided while you waited for your turn. The property manager was involved in coordinating interviews for sales, maintenance, food and beverage, etc. He was engaged, friendly and supportive.
    The interviewer made her expectations clear.

Interview Questions

• They asked about restaurant experience and were happy with people who had kitchen experience prepping, cooking and cleaning. The cooks do all three things at this location (open to close).   1 Answer

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Lake, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orange Lake, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with Recruiter, then introduced to hiring Manager. Asked questions about customer service.
    I contacted on phone by recruiter asked me about my experience working in Sales at Macy's, Also
    What was my prior Sales experience at Steinmart, why did I leave? Then she asked If I could meet the nanager for interview at Orange Lake resorts, I was then set up for appointment. I traveled 60 miles one way to meet and I meet the manager shook hands and asked I could sit down. Then looked over resume. asked I could work all shifts. I said,all expect Sun come in Mid shift. He thanked me for coming in.End of interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out, Why should we hire you.   1 Answer

Manager of Food & Beverage Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person from Florida, interview lasted about an hour, went over my career, management style, expectations, salary. I was looking at the top of their salary range. They were at least very professional about getting back to me, a rarity these days.

Interview Questions

• Why did I take a lesser job in 2011, all other questions were general scenario types questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

First went into a meeting room with about 8 other applicants, then waited for a long time before went into a short, approx. 15 minute, interview where they asked for general who am I questions like "Name 3 adjectives that best describe you in a business environment." In general, they were all fairly easy question that no one would have to worry about answering. Then I was brought back to the waiting room were I waited for a VERY long time, at least over an hour, maybe even an closer to two hours. Finally, I was taken in to be interviewed by a soon-to-be manager where he posed first background questions and then asked about how I would react if someone said "No" to me pitching them. When I answered reasonably to these questions then he did a sort of realistic passing on giving me the job, but I could tell it was a test to see what I would do to his saying "no" to me.

Interview Questions

• When he pretended, or more-so, tested me by declining to give me the job was definitely the hardest part to overcome.   1 Answer

Frontline Timeshare Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

You start off with the recruiter doing an over the phone interview with you. Then you come in for a formal interview with the recruiter. Afterwards, she has a manager come over to the table to interview you. You can interview with a couple of managers until one picks you.