Orange Lake Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orange Lake Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Orange Lake Resorts

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts.

Interview

I was interviewed by another co-worker and not management. The employee hid my skills, education, experience to management. It took several months to het an interview. I was promised to move up quickly.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, got a phone interview, got a call back, was asked to do a presentation, came before a panel, presented, and got a call an hour later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the table to improve the training program.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts.

Interview

They asked me about my qualifications and wanted to know my background.
    They asked me how will I perform in a stressful environment and how will I bring change to their process.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you, what skills to work u have they test you to sure they hiring the right employee they want to see the best of you they ask your work history and what you did while working with them the see attitude and they test that

Interview Questions

• Can u describe the type of work you do?   5 Answers

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Lake, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orange Lake, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with Recruiter, then introduced to hiring Manager. Asked questions about customer service.
    I contacted on phone by recruiter asked me about my experience working in Sales at Macy's, Also
    What was my prior Sales experience at Steinmart, why did I leave? Then she asked If I could meet the nanager for interview at Orange Lake resorts, I was then set up for appointment. I traveled 60 miles one way to meet and I meet the manager shook hands and asked I could sit down. Then looked over resume. asked I could work all shifts. I said,all expect Sun come in Mid shift. He thanked me for coming in.End of interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out, Why should we hire you.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Lake, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orange Lake, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I performed a technical phone screen interview, which I passed with no issues. I did not get hired because I was not "Enthusiastic" enough. No other reason was given.

Interview Questions

• DNS, GPO, VMWare, HyperV, and few other questions.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Cape Canaveral, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

They made sure you had an active real estate license. They asked about your previous employment and ensured you had the ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written. They wanted to find out if you had the tenacity it takes to be successful at selling time share contracts to prospective owners.

Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fast, quick and detailed. Once I had interviewed the process moved along smoothly. Everyone was generous and courteous from beginning to end.

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview started off with a phone interview with the VP of the department which lasted about 15 minutes. The VP asked me what I wanted to do and I explained what my interests were and what I wanted to do. He then focused in on some of my interests and we spoke on that. He then gave me advice going forward for future interviews. I followed up with an email and was the contacted a week or two later by the manager of the department and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. We talked about my skills and interests and whether or not I could follow instructions and so on. We also talked about my personal interests and hobbies. I was then given a skills test on what the manager had explained to me would be similar to the work being done at the office, which after I accepted the job and started I found out was not the case. I was then contacted a 3rd time by the same manager and asked the same questions as the previous conversation, leaving out a few. They explained it was to confirm. I was then brought in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with a person from HR and then the VP and manager of the department I would be in. They asked almost no questions and instead let me ask whatever questions I had and that was it. I was then contacted about a week later and was offered a job which I accepted. The biggest problem with the interview is that they never once explained or went in to detail about the job that I was interviewing for. The description on the website was very vague as well. When I started, it was nothing that I was expecting and not the work that they had told me it would be.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • What are your interests   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not negotiate on anything.

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It's a formal interview. They asked you questions about your prior experience and how you handled any outside extremities. They also asked how you would fit in their culture and what you have to offer.