Orange Lake Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

There is a half hour long behavioral interview followed by an in person interview. Phone interview had two people. If they are satisfied in the phone interview, only then you are called for an in person interview. In person was a panel of three people.

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Lake, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orange Lake, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with Recruiter, then introduced to hiring Manager. Asked questions about customer service.
    I contacted on phone by recruiter asked me about my experience working in Sales at Macy's, Also
    What was my prior Sales experience at Steinmart, why did I leave? Then she asked If I could meet the nanager for interview at Orange Lake resorts, I was then set up for appointment. I traveled 60 miles one way to meet and I meet the manager shook hands and asked I could sit down. Then looked over resume. asked I could work all shifts. I said,all expect Sun come in Mid shift. He thanked me for coming in.End of interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out, Why should we hire you.   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you, what skills to work u have they test you to sure they hiring the right employee they want to see the best of you they ask your work history and what you did while working with them the see attitude and they test that

Interview Questions

• Can u describe the type of work you do?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, got a phone interview, got a call back, was asked to do a presentation, came before a panel, presented, and got a call an hour later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the table to improve the training program.   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was not difficult, you have to do a background check and drug test. Once you pass you go through paid training. The training is based on how many people are already signed up for the class. I had to wait for 3 weeks until the class started.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Lake, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orange Lake, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I performed a technical phone screen interview, which I passed with no issues. I did not get hired because I was not "Enthusiastic" enough. No other reason was given.

Interview Questions

• DNS, GPO, VMWare, HyperV, and few other questions.   1 Answer

Inbound Vacation Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was virtual. A series of questions that could be deleted and re- recorded. The last one is describing your favorite vacation spot. Some people do get an in person interview. If you have a referral you have great chances of getting hired. Includes a drug test, 5 weeks of training.

Frontline Timeshare Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

You start off with the recruiter doing an over the phone interview with you. Then you come in for a formal interview with the recruiter. Afterwards, she has a manager come over to the table to interview you. You can interview with a couple of managers until one picks you.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Cape Canaveral, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

They made sure you had an active real estate license. They asked about your previous employment and ensured you had the ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written. They wanted to find out if you had the tenacity it takes to be successful at selling time share contracts to prospective owners.

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orange Lake Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It's a formal interview. They asked you questions about your prior experience and how you handled any outside extremities. They also asked how you would fit in their culture and what you have to offer.