Orange Park Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange Park Medical Center

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Orange Park, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was called for a phone screen . I was set up for an interview with my
     2 different managers from the floor. They spent about 15 minutes talking and going ibee questions.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process allows you to meet the manager, director and CNO of the department. This was a great experience so you could meet those people prior to starting.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

Difficult questions for a new grad; more for an experienced nurse. Strange questions about being tardy to class. Assuming I was late to my classes and asked me to give past excuses as to why I was late. It was weird. Even if I did get an offer, I was prepared to decline.

Interview Questions

• When you were late to your nursing classes, what excuse did you give and why?   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job Dec 2018 and received a call Jan 2019 asking if I was still interested in the position. I was scheduled for a phone interview 2 days later. After the phone interview I was sent an assessment. After HR viewed the assessment I was asked to come in for a face to face interview 2 days later. Morgan made the interview feel more like a conversation as opposed to an interview. She asked about my past work experience, why I felt like I was a good fit for the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain a normal day at your current position.   Answer Question
    • In your previous experience how did you handle a disagreement with a co worker?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had a disgruntled customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If you made a mistake at your current job how was it handled?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Orange Park, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call to schedule an interview at the hospital. Someone met me at the front desk and walked me to the conference room where my interview was being held and offered me something to drink. I had to wait about 15 minutes for the unit managers to come in. Interviewed with the 2 unit managers for the floor and then had a peer interview with 2 PCTs.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate family member or patient? What are some examples of how you can use teamwork to accomplish goals related to patient care? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Orange Park, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. Can be a bit intimidating interviewing with more than one person but nice to meet with different personalities. Overall as nervous as I was i felt good about it and was able to learn from the experience.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center.

Interview

organization, positive attitude and open to new ideas

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange Park Medical Center (Orange Park, FL).

Interview

Very easy interview. Just a few questions with the director and a few with one of the supervisors. Supervisors were very friendly and helpful in answering questions. Afterward you tour the lab and meet some staff.