Orange Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Orange Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Services Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

Interviewed with service and business heads of the business, panel interviews across 2 rounds. Verbally offered position and then follow up with background check. Not much time provided to ask questions or get to know the team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about knowledge of Orange's business, personal experience and customer relationships.   Answer Question

Financial Reporting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

A fairly standard face to face interview with the line manager, discussing CV combined with some competency based questions. Questions were asked on what I knew about the company, my experience to date and what I would do in different situations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked towards the end of the interview if I had children, and was then asked if I wanted children.   1 Answer

Service Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orange in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for role. The interviewer was on a speakerphone so the acoustics weren't great, but worked around this.

The interviewer outlined the role and the interview process very well, and we had an excellent discussion about the role and my fit.

Final conclusion by both of us was that this role was not suitable, but a very positive experience.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 interviews with 2 progressive levels of management plus one interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide an example (actual document) of my previous work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much flexibility on salary in the UK since budget is tight.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Darlington, North East England, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

internal interview procedure, assessment centre and follow up interviews.
    Was not a great interview as they were being held by people within the company who knew many of the candidates personally, often you could even tell who would get a job before the interviews were complete, just by who was friends with who.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orange in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and straightforward: I had a phone interview, training demo, face-to-face interview and then I received an offer several weeks later. The face-to-face discussion didn't contain a personality test, it was mostly based on my knowledge, skills and attitude and how this would fit into Orange and the local organizational culture. It was a great and challenging process.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging part was the short demo that I needed to prepare based on Orange training materials. There were plenty of questions during delivery.   Answer Question

Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orange (London, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

personal reqruitment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

short and personal

Sales Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

I had a group exercise, a presentation on what made me the ideal candidate and a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

Premier entretien téléphonique classique avec le service RH : questions sur ma formation, faiblesses et forces, compétences ... Semaine suivante : entretien de visu sur place avec Manager et assistant Manager. En une semaine, l'embauche s'est faite !

Interview Questions

• Questions sur mes compétences et ma formation. Les questions sont restées simples, personne n'a essayé de piéger personne. L'entretien s'est finit par un test pour évaluer mes capacités d'expression écrite.   Answer Question