Orange & Rockland Utilities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange & Rockland Utilities

Senior Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Valley, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange & Rockland Utilities (Spring Valley, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruitment agency on behalf of ORU seeking a Senior Gas Inspector . Went through the vetting process by agency and was cleared for the final acceptance interview by ORU management team . I did get the position but then had to decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• They had asked about my experience and knowledge of the postion   1 Answer

Computer Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vestal, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orange & Rockland Utilities (Vestal, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of only a single phone interview. I took about thirty minutes and I did it from my room at college. I spoke to two people who just tell you what they are looking for and then ask you questions. It was a pretty easy process. I spent about 2 days practicing responding to behavioral questions I found on this sight.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer is based on the number of credits you have completed.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange & Rockland Utilities in February 2016.

Interview

I exchanged emails with the HR rep which lead to an interview. They asked questions to projects that I had listed on my resume and then asked basic behavioral questions. Overall the interview was just to get to know you and what your skills are.

Interview Questions

• If a co-worker took a laptop when it is against the rules to bring company property home what would you do?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orange & Rockland Utilities.

Interview

Each question asked should have a three part answer. They want to know why the question was, what you did about and what was the end result. You must be very detailed and show that you are able to think through a situation and come to a positive resolve.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Orange & Rockland Utilities in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online in January and waited until the application closed in May to hear back about a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. Very basic questions you would expect. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. It felt like a natural conversation.