Orbitz Worldwide Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Orbitz Worldwide Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was excellent! There were discussions of how the fraud analyst job would be like and what the expectations would be like working with Orbitz Worldwide. I enjoyed the expectations and wanted to succeed the expectations of Orbitz and make myself a very qualified candidate for them.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process started with a quick screening phone interview then proceeded into what ended up as seven different interviews (two trips into the office). These interviews included a FaceTime interview, 1:1 face-to-face interviews and a conference call. The whole process spanned over 3 months and seemed pretty positive. After all that, they decided to go with an internal candidate. It was very frustrating in the end.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very pleasant and efficient. I applied online and within two weeks scheduled an initial phone screening with an HR recruiter. We then moved forward with a phone interview with the hiring manager within two days, and I flew in for the in-person interviews (5 interviews, each with a separate team member) the following week. Hiring decision was made that day, and I received the offer the next business day. Throughout the process the HR manager kept me well-informed and the entire team was lovely and energetic. I couldn't wait to join them!

Interview Questions

• 1) Excel exam - tell me something interesting about this data (very vague - but fun in that way!)
      2) Favorite loyalty/engagement program and why
      Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First there was a phone screening and then an in person interview about a week later. Scheduling was difficult because they kept changing the available times to come in. They also kept changing which shifts were available. There were two guys and one woman who interviewed me. The guys were more conversational and sounded like they had taken the time to read my resume. The woman read from a list of standard interview questions.

Negative opinion because of the way they kept changing the interview and position availabilities.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult coworker/supervisor? A great one?   Answer Question

Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Such a waste of time!! I went through 6 six interviews for nothing. I didn't get an offer because they said I seem stressed out during the interview. But they told me I asked the best questions out off all the candidates,was very well prepared, and had a lot of good examples. I think it's absolutely crazy to not get an offer because I seemed stressed out. I wasn't even stressed out at the interview, I answered every question thoughtfully. The real reason they didn't hire me is because I'm African American. The Revenue a Management does not have any African American employees. To say I perform the best during the process but not hire me says a lot about the company. Truth is the company only have 5 African Americans in the corporate office. They don't care about diversity at all. I've lost complete respect for the company. I'm glad I didn't get the job. I just hate i wasted all that time going through the interview process. I thought Orbitz was better than that. The Revenue Management team at Orbitz does not care about diversity or the effort candidates put up.

Interview Questions

Orbitz Worldwide Response

Apr 9, 2015 – Dir. of Talent Development

While we are very disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience, cultivating and maintaining a diverse culture is a top priority for the organization and Orbitz Worldwide has been ... More

Brand and Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people, very friendly, comfortable interview. Everyone had a positive attitude and it they asked normal questions. Wasn't too difficult of an interview, they showed me around the company. It seemed like a really fun place to work. They were very open and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we could work on with our social media?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with recruiter. Then in about a week I had a phone interview with a hiring manager and then in about 2 weeks I had interview at the office. One week after that I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked "favorite" interview questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" and " Tell me about your weakness". Mostly questions were related to the skills and experience I have. I felt very comfortable during the interview and it was more like a conversation, not interrogation. I liked that a lot.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Skills & prior experience review by HR
    Telephonic technical
    Skype technical interview with Tech lead
    Face to Face with Hiring Manager, Product Manager, Senior Leadership, Technical Lead
    Offer negotiation & benefits discussion
    Background Check
    Online application
    Immigration formalities
    Orientation

Interview Questions

• Current experience
      Prior role & responsibilities.
      Most challenging career phase
      Current & leading technologies.
      Experience with tools
      scenario based questions on technology
      behavioral questions
      ambitions & why I want this job.
      1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process I was involved in fell during the holiday break for the company so my process was longer than I think it takes for others. I really enjoyed it - gave me a great perspective of all the people I would interact with on a regular basis and their expectations.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Company's Culture Night->School's job fair->Code Test->Onsite
    Before the onsite, there will be a big bowling game night. In the interviewing day, there will be special guests to give you a speech, There will be two parts of interview, one is tech test, another is behavior test.