Orbium Associate Analyst Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Orbium

2.8

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orbium (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through the job fair in our university. The HR called and I was given a link for their Assessment exam. If you passed the assessment, you'll be called and scheduled for a technical exam and interview.

Interview Questions

• *Tell me about yourself
    *What do you know about orbium?
    *What are the things have you seen in our website?
    *What will made you say yes in accepting the job offer in the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Orbium

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

Exam, then HR, then Technical Interview in one day. Then interview with company manager on another day. Then, interview with associate partner on another day.

Technical Interview will ask you basics of programming.
    HR interview will basically ask how you work, what your preferences in your workplace. Basically, you gotta fit with the company’s values.

The HR was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Orbium?   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orbium (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2018.

Interview

The whole recruitment process involves two exams and four interviews. Online exam is your usual reasoning/logic exams, while the written exam was more technical. Interviews are conducted by the HR, tech, the manager, and finally a company partner. Everyone was acommodating, and will guide you through your answer if you're not sure.

Associate Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbium (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

Fresh grad. I applied through job fair on our university. I was e-mailed for an online assessment last April 2018. If passed, you will be e-mailed for a scheduled programming exam. The process took almost a day. Located at Makati.

Interview Process:

1.) Programming Exam ( SQL )

2.) HR Interview

3.) Manager Interview ( Technical ). The interviewer is a Foreigner and they will really test how good you are.