Orbium Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbium Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Orbium

2.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orbium (Warsaw (Poland)) in December 2013.

Interview

Took 3 days
3 meetings - HR, Manager, Partner
One basic test for logical thinking and code analysis.
General, online test for me to take online at home during the weekend - english, math, iq test.
They canceled and postponed one of the meetings when I was already at the door.
Found that the HR people often were late for interviews. (Mostly when the meeting at 9am or similar).

Interview Questions

• Why are the manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Orbium

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orbium (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. You get to interact with several people within the company (HR, managers, partners). The multicultural background of the company is a big plus, wherever you go you will find people speaking in several languages. This might be due to Switzerland having 3 main languages but I'd say it's interesting indeed for people who'd like to learn new languages.
    The process can include some travel to different Orbium offices which is nice. It kind of gives you a taste of a possible assignment abroad. Flexibility is required even though it is not guaranteed that you will work abroad.

Interview Questions