Orbium Graduate IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbium Graduate IT Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Orbium

1 Interview Review

Graduate IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbium (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through targetjobs.uk for graduate IT consultant role and after few days 1) I was invited for a telephone interview and at the same time 2) to complete some psychometric tests.
The tests were typical CEB tests, 30 questions verbal, 18 questions numerical and 24 logical reasoning questions. There are same tests and free samples online you can check them out.
The telephone interview was first stage interview with a quite inexperienced HR associate. She asked very typical behavioral based questions which you answer using the STAR method. Very little discussion about the firm and that is doing.
After passing that stage I was informed that I was going to take a skype interview. They canceled the first scheduled interview due to some employee’s sickness. They told me we were about to reschedule but few days later I was informed that another candidate had accepted an offer and there were no current positions available and asked me if I would like to be considered for a position 6 months later and to talk then and proceed with the rest of the interview. I said OK but few days later they ask me to proceed with an interview the next week. I accepted and during the interview when I asked when the job starts they answered me next month, so when I asked about the aforementioned situation they were quite unsettled and didn’t know what to answer.
Anyways the interview was with two HR people. Again, behavioral questions, but quite more difficult because they asked 2-3 additional questions about details and specifics. Typical interview, but you should have done your study about the company and what it does and how it operates, its products etc. No technical question, maybe that’s later. I didn’t pass. I didn’t have enough international experience as I not from UK but overseas, as they mentioned on the feedback.
Anyways good experience, friendly people with good attitude. The only con was about that hall misunderstanding but nevertheless good experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me a situation that you showed...( behavioral questions)   1 Answer