Orbium IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbium IT Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Orbium

3.3

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

Called me suddenly and I was in the office.
Asked HR to mail me but he/she gave me system-generated mailbox that I am hardly to mail back him/her.
Got the available time slots and waited for call.
HR forgot to call....called back by myself.

Only 5 mins talk and asked me to do next round test.
It was technical test, took me 1 hour:
1. Data Structure (MCQ)
2. SQL
3. Algorithms
4. Pseudo code

My background was not that tech side, hard for me write and did not understand if this positions is related to algorithms.

After completing test, HR just asked my motivations and something.
Costed me an hour.
After that, mailed me to do SHL logic test.
I completed SHL test, asked him/her progress.
Got rejection letter straight away.
100% because of algorithms and pseudo code, I was pretty sure my logic test score was quite good.
I do not understand if tech exam played an important role, why he/she sent me logic test.
Wasted my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orbium

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orbium (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Was called onsite to take the coding problem and interview with the HR person. It consisted of sql statements, bubble sort and stack related questions.

Then I was called for a second interview with the project manager. The project manager really explained about the day to day tasks and the internal system (Avaloq).

Then, I was called for a third interview with the one of the key stakeholders. I was about my previous roles, my knowledge about the banking sector, work travels, training and expectations.

I was called again then to take IQ/Aptitude test two weeks later, at which point, I have already made a decision regarding my career and I had no interest to go further. In all honesty, the interview process was rather off putting with long gaps in between each one and having to take multiple days off to attend to each one of it. In total three interviews, one technical test and one aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• First Round
      SQL, Sorting algorithms, Stacks, IQ related questions
      Why are you leaving your current company?

Second Round
      Troubleshooting errors/ framework used

Third Round
      You're driving across a stranded bus stop in heavy rain, you see three people at the bus stop, your best friend, your soulmate and an ailing old lady. You can only fetch and rescue one person in your car. Who do you pick?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbium (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

Got into contact with the company at my school's career fair. Submitted my resume to them and got a phone call from the HR about a month later.
    Asked some questions regarding my internship and we then scheduled for a face to face interview at the office.
    Had to do a written test on SQL, algorithm and basic coding knowledge in an hour.
    Later conducted the interview with the HR , asked about stuffs from the resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you learned something very quickly   Answer Question