Orbium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orbium Interview Questions

Interviews at Orbium

3.2

Graduate Associate Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orbium (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

First would be the Online Assessment which involves Logical, Numerical and Verbal Reasoning. Second would be the Technical Exam which involves SQL, SQL Query and Algorithm, then the HR Interview and Technical Interview. There would be a final interview with the General Manager, but unfortunately I didn't make it.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

Called me suddenly and I was in the office.
    Asked HR to mail me but he/she gave me system-generated mailbox that I am hardly to mail back him/her.
    Got the available time slots and waited for call.
    HR forgot to call....called back by myself.

Only 5 mins talk and asked me to do next round test.
    It was technical test, took me 1 hour:
    1. Data Structure (MCQ)
    2. SQL
    3. Algorithms
    4. Pseudo code

My background was not that tech side, hard for me write and did not understand if this positions is related to algorithms.

After completing test, HR just asked my motivations and something.
    Costed me an hour.
    After that, mailed me to do SHL logic test.
    I completed SHL test, asked him/her progress.
    Got rejection letter straight away.
    100% because of algorithms and pseudo code, I was pretty sure my logic test score was quite good.
    I do not understand if tech exam played an important role, why he/she sent me logic test.
    Wasted my time.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orbium (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Was called onsite to take the coding problem and interview with the HR person. It consisted of sql statements, bubble sort and stack related questions.

Then I was called for a second interview with the project manager. The project manager really explained about the day to day tasks and the internal system (Avaloq).

Then, I was called for a third interview with the one of the key stakeholders. I was about my previous roles, my knowledge about the banking sector, work travels, training and expectations.

I was called again then to take IQ/Aptitude test two weeks later, at which point, I have already made a decision regarding my career and I had no interest to go further. In all honesty, the interview process was rather off putting with long gaps in between each one and having to take multiple days off to attend to each one of it. In total three interviews, one technical test and one aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• First Round
      SQL, Sorting algorithms, Stacks, IQ related questions
      Why are you leaving your current company?

Second Round
      Troubleshooting errors/ framework used

Third Round
      You're driving across a stranded bus stop in heavy rain, you see three people at the bus stop, your best friend, your soulmate and an ailing old lady. You can only fetch and rescue one person in your car. Who do you pick?   1 Answer

Senior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbium (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Introductory discussion with a Manager first, then Partner interview. This was followed by an aptitude test with technical questions, logic and SQL scripts, the aptitude test was quite difficult, overall interview went fine. However I did not get an offer

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

The lady Hiring Manager was really friendly and kind. The interview was casual and not intimidating. The technical test was manageable and your phone can be used during the test. However, I heard from my friend who went for the same interview that the hiring manager she met was irresponsible and couldnt seem bothered during the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that cannot be found on your resume   Answer Question

See What Orbium Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Senior Consultant in Zürich (Switzerland)

Pros: “Chance, die Karriere voranzubringen Sehr freundlicher Umgang zwischen Kollegen, hilfsbereite Leute, soweit ich sehen konnte, gibt es nicht viel Rivalität Die Partner sind alle aktiv am...”“Chance, die Karriere voranzubringen Sehr freundlicher Umgang zwischen Kollegen, hilfsbereite Leute, soweit ich sehen konnte, gibt es nicht viel Rivalität Die Partner sind alle aktiv am täglichen Geschäftsbetrieb beteiligt Marktkonforme Vergütung Lockere und nette Leute, interessante Veranstaltungen” – Full Review