Origami Risk Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Origami Risk

1 Interview Review

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

This interview process was very unprofessional. The whole process took a month, I got to the final round and received an automated email letting me know I did not get the position. I tried reaching out to get feedback, but never heard back, which is very unprofessional as they ask that you take several hours out of your schedule for interviewing (3 phone interviews, in person interviews with 4 different people, written answers to questions) and a 3 hour test, that has nothing to do with the position itself. I also thought my initial phone screen was very unprofessional as the person I was interviewing with was typing throughout the entire conversation which was loud and distracting. When I came in for the in person interview, the person I was interviewing with pulled out notes on me to make sure they didn't have additional questions. Everything about this interview process was unprofessional.

Interview Questions