Origami Risk Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Origami Risk Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Origami Risk

2.5

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Origami Risk.

Interview

An initial HR phone screening interview was followed by a request to take an online assessment measuring spreadsheet and database knowledge. Afterwards, on-site and telephone interviews with multiple employees, 30 minutes each. No formal feedback was received from HR which was very unprofessional in my opinion since they ask that you take several hours out of your schedule for testing and interviewing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Origami Risk

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk in January 2018.

Interview

This could be one of the least professional and unorganized interview processes I have ever witnessed. The recruiter rescheduled 3 times, no showed twice, then was 10 minutes late when we finally did connect. I had to continually reach out to try and get a response as to what time and what day we were meeting since the recruiter constantly was missing the appointments and would go dark with no response for weeks at a time afterwards. When we finally did meet, the recruiter was clearly distracted, wasn't paying attention, and really had no clue what the requirements of the position were or how to effectively recruit for it. The recruiter alone was enough for me to realize that this company is NOT a place I wish to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had SaaS experience with external customers 3 times.   1 Answer