Origami Risk Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Origami Risk

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Athens, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

After applying, I had a quick phone screening. Two days after that, I was interviewed in a room of two employees, and then in another room with two more employees. Both lasted about 15-20 minutes each and were really casual and relaxed which made me feel comfortable... unlike They quizzed me on my resume and asked mostly behavioral questions. We actually spent more time getting to know each other as opposed to some big corporate interviews which are formal and more awkward. They were more concerned with getting a gauge of my personality and if I'd fit into the company culture. The last step was taking an online aptitude test. I got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage having several tasks to do at one time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Origami Risk

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Origami Risk in January 2016.

Interview

Obtained the interview from our school's job board website. You can just sign up for an interview without having to be granted one, but they changed my interviewing times several time. Very standard behavioral as they just want to know you better and whether you would fit into their team. Notice they mostly hire experienced staff from the risk management industry, so the majority of their employees are older middle-aged employees. The first interviewer was very friendly, asked about your experiences and such. Then you are moved to another room immediately to be interviewed with another 2 interviewers. Now these 2 interviewers seem that they don't deal with people on a regular basis, very awkward and asked pretty much the same questions as they make some inside jokes with each other. They admit that they only want people who will fit in with them, as they are a smaller firm. Definitely not looking for the most qualifying candidates as I have offer from a way more prestigious firm, yet I did not get an offer from them.

Interview Questions