Origami Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Origami Risk Interview Questions

Interviews at Origami Risk

2.8

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. It consisted of an initial screening from the recruiter, which then followed with multiple interviews with management and an intelligence/personality test. Origami is an amazing organization with very smart colleagues so they have to make sure that you are a fit for the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career goals?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Canaan, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (New Canaan, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially met with the Executive Vice President over lunch to learn more about each other and was provided with ample opportunities to speak with other employees in varying roles to ensure this was a good fit for both sides. The application process was straight forward and communications from HR as well as the hiring manager were excellent. I was asked to complete an aptitude test, a personality test, and perform a mock sales presentation. The interview process was understandably thorough as they are careful to hire individuals that will preserve the organization's values and culture.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable creating and executing SQL scripts?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

This interview process was very unprofessional. The whole process took a month, I got to the final round and received an automated email letting me know I did not get the position. I tried reaching out to get feedback, but never heard back, which is very unprofessional as they ask that you take several hours out of your schedule for interviewing (3 phone interviews, in person interviews with 4 different people, written answers to questions) and a 3 hour test, that has nothing to do with the position itself. I also thought my initial phone screen was very unprofessional as the person I was interviewing with was typing throughout the entire conversation which was loud and distracting. When I came in for the in person interview, the person I was interviewing with pulled out notes on me to make sure they didn't have additional questions. Everything about this interview process was unprofessional.

Senior Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, a skills test online and then an in person interview with four local employees. I was kept up to date promptly and professionally at every stage of the process. This is how the hiring process should be handled by every firm.

RFP Writer Interview

Interview

3 phone interviews, one in-person interview with three team members, two writing exercises, and an aptitude test later... I got the job! The process is more lengthy than difficult. If you're a qualified candidate, you will find it easier to get through.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know how you are qualified for the job and to prove it, like any interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was quite long, which seems to be the norm here. Mine was on the shorter end at two months. I had an HR phone screening, two phone interviews, one in-person interview, a writing test and an aptitude test.

I found myself tired and a bit incredulous toward the end of the process, but was thanked several times for my continued effort in the interview process, which meant a lot. The company is very committed to only hiring the most qualified candidates, hence the rigorous process. I wish it had been shorter, but have absolutely no regrets about sticking it out.

Interview Questions

• What is your writing process? What are you looking for in your next job? Why are you looking to make a change?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

Internal sales manager is pretty young and hasn't had a sales management position like this before. Lack of experience came through in the generic questions that were asked. She also kept muting the phone during the interview which clearly showed she wasn't listening either. Was supposed to call me back by a specific date and never did. Probably didn't know what I said in response to her questions. No respect for the time that I took to learn about their company.

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk.

Interview

HR Coordinator Interview
    Hiring Manager Interview
    Case Study
    Onsite Interview - 3 people
    Aptitude Test
    Radio Silence

Follow up is a part of your brand reputation. After weeks and hours and hours of time spent extend the courtesy of following up with your applicants in a timely fashion. 3-4 weeks later shows disregard to candidates that invested time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Asked to complete case study. Which is fine, however if you don't get hired, you wonder if all of those ideas you put together will benefit the company. Doesn't seem ethical.   Answer Question

Compliance Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Farmington, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

My first interview was by phone. This was followed by an interview in-person at a local office the following week. All scheduling and interviews were conducted very professionally.

Interview Questions

• Regarding work goals, where do you hope to be five years from now?   Answer Question

Support Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

The company prioritizes making sure there is a fit from both ends. I had a couple phone calls with HR, an aptitude test online, and met with 3-4 people in office before getting my offer. They are very honest about who they are and what they want from their employees.