Origami Risk Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Origami Risk Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Origami Risk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

Multiple remote interviews. Knowledgeable, engaged interviewers. Questions related to job, very few personal questions. Casual attire for interview. Nice facilities and office space. Slow to return with results of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your work history   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Origami Risk

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. It consisted of an initial screening from the recruiter, which then followed with multiple interviews with management and an intelligence/personality test. Origami is an amazing organization with very smart colleagues so they have to make sure that you are a fit for the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Canaan, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (New Canaan, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially met with the Executive Vice President over lunch to learn more about each other and was provided with ample opportunities to speak with other employees in varying roles to ensure this was a good fit for both sides. The application process was straight forward and communications from HR as well as the hiring manager were excellent. I was asked to complete an aptitude test, a personality test, and perform a mock sales presentation. The interview process was understandably thorough as they are careful to hire individuals that will preserve the organization's values and culture.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable creating and executing SQL scripts?   Answer Question