Origami Risk Senior Client Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Client Executive

Create your profile to get personalized information

Origami Risk Senior Client Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Origami Risk

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me was very thorough, but quick. From the start of my interview process the company was in constant contact with me and scheduled 2 interviews within a week of my application. There was a general IQ test given that determined your general knowledge of a relational database. I was contacted the day after the interview with an offer and gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to accomplish professionally in the next 5-10 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Origami Risk

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process involved talking to multiple people at Origami Risk and taking a test. The conversations were great; they allowed me to ask open questions about the company, its culture and its product.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about a corporate culture that expects you to take the initiative   Answer Question

Senior Client Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Origami Risk in May 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume to the HR team and got an email back within a couple of days. Had an initial interview with HR, then took a technical aptitude test. At that point, 4 phone interviews were set up with people from various levels.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would like to work at Origami.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Referral from former colleague
    30 min - referral discussion with former colleague and current Origami Risk employee
    30 min - phone screen with HR
    90 min - computerized aptitude test
    3 - 30 min in person interviews with employees in similar role
    1 - 30 follow up phone interview with future boss
    Verbal offer from HR
    Verbal discussion to negotiate compensation with Senior Management
    Formal Offer Letter
    Full process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with an HR Resource, then I was asked to take a skills test online. A couple days later I had an in-person interview with four resources at the local office. The whole process took 2 and 1/2 weeks. Very straight forward and great follow up by HR to ensure I knew what the next steps were and when to expect them.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Senior Client Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and painless. I spoke with a team lead and other individuals who had similar roles and knew whether or not I was being considered right away.

Interview Questions

• What was a project that you worked on that stands out, and what was most challenging about it?   Answer Question

Senior Client Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Origami Risk in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewing was a fairly straight-forward process. All of my interviews were conducted via phone. The first interview was with the HR Director. After the first interview, I was sent a link to an aptitude test. The test was difficult, but not impossible. Following the test, the HR Director set up direct phone discussions with 3 colleagues. After the colleague discussions, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• My position was eliminated at my previous employer, so I was asked multiple times about that.   Answer Question