Orion Consultants Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orion Consultants

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Orion Consultants (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through my the on campus recruitment website in late December. About a month later, I received word that I had been selected for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of my talking with two other associates. They did not ask any technical questions, most of the questions were fit. Be prepared to talk about your experience writing in great detail. During the second round, they continued asking fit questions. They also asked me to analyze a graph, but it was pretty simple.

Questions:
Why do you want to work with Orion?

Why finance?

Describe your understanding of our business.

Are you comfortable writing for two years.

What was your most difficult class and why?

Interview Questions

• I wrote on my application that I spoke professional Spanish, so they tested me suddenly. I was NOT expecting that. Unfortunately, my Spanish was pretty rusty, so I stuttered considerably. However, I think they were pretty lenient, because they invited me for a second interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Orion Consultants

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orion Consultants in February 2011.

Interview

The interview lasted 2 hours. I met with two groups of Associates and one group of managers who asked general questions - what's your understanding of the company? what are your interests? - and one more manager who asked me to interpret findings from some raw data. There was also a short written test. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and their enthusiasm rubbed off on me.

Interview Questions