Orion Worldwide Assistant Negotiator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Orion Worldwide

2.5

Assistant Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orion Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

I was reached out to by IPG Mediabrands via email. I took a quick math assessment and a couple days later was contacted to do a 15 minute phone interview. About a week later I went to their NYC office to interview for two different positions, and then had a third interview via FaceTime with one of the teams. My interview with the first team flowed easily and was very conversational. I liked them a lot and hoped to work with them. My interview with the second team went well but was more formal with them asking a lot more questions. The third interview with more people from the second team and was very similar. Each time I interviewed with a group of two people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orion Worldwide

Assistant Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orion Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process was very straight-forward. My experience started out with a phone screen just so they can get a feel for how I am as a person. I was then asked to come to the office for one-on-one interviews with several members from the team I would be working with. The interviews were very relaxed and conversational, focusing mostly on discussing my resume. I was then asked to go to the office one more time to meet with the head member of the team. This was also very conversational. Overall, it was a positive experience, and everyone I met with was very respectful and nice.

Interview Questions