Orkin Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orkin Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Orkin

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin.

Interview

Horribly long process and full of steps like a meeting with the company shrink (Yes, a contracted psychologist). The company justifies the long process but for the position it seems unreasonable and exceeds the expectation for what is reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected but it was the length of the process.   Answer Question

All in all, it was not a good fit.

Other Interview Reviews for Orkin

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orkin (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Orkin looks for only A players so their interview process is long and it makes you feel like you really need to work to get the job. You will speak to a number of people including Recruiter,Region Sales Manager, Region Manager, and Division Manager.

Interview Questions

• Career oriented questions, along with behavioral questions. Cultural index will be taken as well as other tests.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was done with the branch manager of the branch. It was very easy and I was able to get a good feel for the company and what the expectations were.

Interview Questions

• How have you went to great lengths to satisfy a customer   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Orkin in November 2016.

Interview

Terribly long process in my case over four months. Pay for your own travel! I traveled many miles, bought a lot of gas and used two vacation days. Met with Psychologist told a great fit for the company after three interviews comes to final interview. Interview scheduled three weeks in advance and the Regional manager never calls to nail down the time after I have already used a day of vacation to drive another two hours out of my way. Then lies to me that he thought I called to schedule and never showed up. How is that possible, someone by the same name called you to schedule an interview? Unbelievable that at that level he was incapable of scheduling an interview and unable to discern two candidates? Very unprofessional to say the least and not someone I would ever want to work for. Lesson learned if you have to pay your way to interview it’s not worth your time. Steer clear of management with Orkin!

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Orkin.

Interview

No format - seat of the pants - either they like you or they don't -

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations here is the salary take or leave !