Orkin Commercial Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orkin Commercial Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Orkin

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orkin (Memphis, TN).

Interview

When I got hired, the process began with a phone interview with HR. The second interview was with the Region Manager, and the final interview was with the District Manager who ultimately extended the offer. There were clear cut avenues for advancement which still exist in other divisions, but not so much in the South Central Division. (I was hired when the branch was part of the southeastern division.). Everyone was very friendly, and I developed great relationships that I still maintain today with some folks. The culture is that of team work and getting the customer taken care of. Customer Service is Paramount, and they are clearly looking for people who share theses values.

Interview Questions

• Did not really encounter one. Interview was straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They have a set Salary plan. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Orkin

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Bridgeville, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very pleased with the process. Took 5 weeks but that just shows that the company wants to make the right decision.The branch manager was very respectful and let me know what to expect through the whole hiring process.

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. Salary is set in stone. Very fair.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Extremely Professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very Professional