Orkin Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Orkin

2.5

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orkin (Roswell, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called in for an interview. Arrived 15 - 20 minutes early but the interviewing manager did not come out until 20 minutes after my scheduled time. Was told I would get a call the next day for a follow up. Never received a call. I sent an email a few days later thanking them and asking for an update but no one replied. Just thought that was rude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orkin

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orkin (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the branch manager. He has been with the company for many years. He had printed questions. (I am assuming from corporate.) He said he would make a decision within a week. Several weeks later I get a phone call asking if I can come in for computer testing. It is a long interview process.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult questions. Try to have a positive attitude about bugs and pest control.   Answer Question