Orkin Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Orkin

1.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orkin (Livermore, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

These guys are trash. They made me miss days of work to do a, "ride along" which was a joke. We went to multiple places walked in circles, and saw a few places he tried selling to that already used orkin...FAIL!!!!
Had me interview multiple times with a total of FIVE different people. Then told me they would call me by the next day, but never did..... great job guys.
The initial communication with the management was a welcome email attached with a different applicants background and resume. Great job guys , really professional ...
anyway
.... They expected you to be able to take multiple days off in a row and long hours away from your current job (which ended up raising some eyebrows), then they didn't have the respect to get back to you...

my advice is STAY AWAY. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR ENERGY. Im a smart guy. Good at interviews. These guys interviews were boring conversations. This place is a mini enterprise rent a car in the making. Anyway im glad I didn't get a job here, I found a way better one that is an actual career...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orkin

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orkin (Covington, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, you take a personality test and they ask you a few questions. The people in HR are really nice. In the interview they tell you your schedule and ask you how far you live.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you can sell to a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on the base price due to the commission.