Orlando Health Financial Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Health Financial Counselor Interview Questions

Interviews at Orlando Health

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick and simple. I applied online Sunday, I was called for a phone screening on Monday, and an interview was scheduled for Friday. The phone screening was pretty basic. The in-person interview was a group interview with two managers and a team member. Everyone I encountered while there was friendly and helpful. Within a few hours, I was contacted with a offer. From there, I had to complete a drug test, background check, including employment and education verification, which took some time.

Interview Questions

• Intervies questions were all behavioral based: "Tell us about a time when...", "How would you handle...".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Orlando Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Let me wait outside for 45 minutes. Everyone who interviewed me looked so sad and stressful. I think I am the one who should be nervous and stressful, not them.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call to me to see if I was interested in the position went in for the interview and about 4- 5 weeks later I was offered the position another 3 weeks later I did the Orentation and another week later I started training for the position.

Financial Counselor Interview

Interview

Great very open ended questions with attentive respondents . Listened very well to my answers and genuinely engaged in the conversation. Made me feel comfortable throughout and even talked to me on a personal level and not just professional.

Interview Questions

• What will you gain from Orlando Health and what will Orlando health gain from you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I had been applying for months. I finally got a call and spoke with an assistant manager who did a brief phone interview. She then asked me to come in for a face to face interview. I got a cal for a second face to face interview the same day as my first interview. Waiting to see how the next one goes. Hopefully GREAT and I get an offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you solved a good problem at work?   Answer Question