Orlando Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

IS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very straight forward. Campus difficult to navigate.. The HR rep was friendly and helpful. Process was very quick. I interview two times. The questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would your first step be when automating a manual process?   1 Answer

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then was called in for an interview with supervisors from different departments. The questions were pretty standard interview questions - strengths/weaknesses, what sets you apart from others... The supervisors were great, but it was hard to know who to direct answers to since there was more than one interviewer!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you went above and beyond in your job.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to interview about a month later. The interview was scheduled to be in front of 3 directors but 2 ended up not be able to attend. Fluid conversation and the tryo jail interview questions were asked.

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Love the whole process , I grew up in Orlando and always wanted to work where my mother and father retired from . My interview process was fast after a week of applying . Interviewed with two managers , received a call two weeks later !

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Don't remember the exact date I applied but I know it took about a week and a half to receive a phone call for a face to face interview. The first interview I was assuming was going to be scary and nerve wrecking since there were TWO supervisors at the same time interviewing (I'm a shy person). After a few questions and their calm and welcoming demeanor, I was able to relax and could be myself. I was very thorough with my answers and gave examples if I needed to. There were a few laughs and giggles but it was overall a pleasant experience. I was lucky enough to get a call the next day for a second interview the following Monday! I was excited but was surprise to walk in and instead of two, there were FOUR supervisors! I was so nervous the whole time but they were all so awesome and made the whole interview experience a great one!!

Interview Questions

• What were your rolls in your current/previous position?   1 Answer
    • Speak on a time you had to deal with a irate customer?   Answer Question

Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Sanford, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Supervisor that interview me was trying to be funny but came off really rude most of the interview, didn't really take me serious, He did a bad job with questions and didn't make me believe orlando health is a place I want to make a career at. It just wasn't what I expected

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest achievement   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick and simple. I applied online Sunday, I was called for a phone screening on Monday, and an interview was scheduled for Friday. The phone screening was pretty basic. The in-person interview was a group interview with two managers and a team member. Everyone I encountered while there was friendly and helpful. Within a few hours, I was contacted with a offer. From there, I had to complete a drug test, background check, including employment and education verification, which took some time.

Interview Questions

• Intervies questions were all behavioral based: "Tell us about a time when...", "How would you handle...".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Let me wait outside for 45 minutes. Everyone who interviewed me looked so sad and stressful. I think I am the one who should be nervous and stressful, not them.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call to me to see if I was interested in the position went in for the interview and about 4- 5 weeks later I was offered the position another 3 weeks later I did the Orentation and another week later I started training for the position.

Financial Counselor Interview

Interview

Great very open ended questions with attentive respondents . Listened very well to my answers and genuinely engaged in the conversation. Made me feel comfortable throughout and even talked to me on a personal level and not just professional.

Interview Questions

• What will you gain from Orlando Health and what will Orlando health gain from you   Answer Question