Orlando Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Orlando Health

2.6

Sort:

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Walk-in and asked for the hiring manager didn't wait long. The interview was about 15 mins. Quick process and was told when can I start at the end. Seem like they really needed someone.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

The manager seemed to not be interested in the processes. Orlando health states that they are their for the community but they seemed to be badly managed and everyone seems to not care. The management staff seems to be uneducated as well.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and received a call from Manger about 2-3 weeks later.. Interviewed with manager and 2 ANM's. Typical "tell me about a time" questions. Very relaxed. Called with in a few days with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you have to deal with an unpleasant coworker, and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring Supervisor. I was interviewed by 2 Supervisors, the Manager and the team lead. I was asked multiple questions. Later I was contacted by a recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is my future goal once hired at Orlando Health?   1 Answer

IT Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Sit in a small conference room with three to five people on the other side of the table from you. They ask you a series of outdated technical questions then move on to asking you personality questions. The personality is really what matters. Smile and be very upbeat and if a size that if you don't know something you can always look it up or figure it out or ask someone else. That is key stressed it any gaps and Technical knowledge can be learned or trained but personality and attitude can not be taught.

Interview Questions

• Using CLI how do you get the MAC address of a computer?   1 Answer
    • How do you see if another computer is on the network without leaving your own computer?   1 Answer
    • What service is mostly responsible for printing?   1 Answer

Staff Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

I completed an online application. I was interviewed by 2 managers and the human resources representative. That was all completed within the span of one week. I can't recall whether the offer was issued over the phone or in person. Once I accepted their offer, I was brought it for orientation with human resources and each department.

Interview Questions

• It may have been providing a list of weaknesses without underselling yourself for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

There were two phone screens and two face to face interviews with managers and future co-workers. The post-interview process was exhausting and the drug testing and background check were ok.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you ever recruited for clinical roles?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

Recruiter called to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was relatively basic. Recruiter called back to schedule in person interview with hiring manager. The Hospital seemed to be going through some re-structuring, so the communication wasn't great.

Interview Questions

Received another offer, better financial package, better work

Programmer Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

My recruter presented meto the employer and accepted the interview invite.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever have someone oppose your idea and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, had a good first offer. Advice, do your homework on simular position pay rate in the area before negotiating salary.

Diet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

the hiring process was with one of the managers. She explained the position to me in detail and also explained to me that in order to provide a great service to the patients there are times that the patients are irritated and that speaking in a positive tone will make the ordering process go smoothly. The interview process was smooth. It lasted only 20 minutes. The interviewer just looked at my resume, asked me a few questions about my last employment and told me that Human Resources will be in touch.

Interview Questions

• One question was if I speak Spanish because they were looking for someone who can help the Spanish speaking patients with their food ordering.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Human Resources called me and told me what the salary was and I felt that the salary offered was low, but I accepted the offer because it was an opportunity to work for an organization as such.