Orlando Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Nurse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, I applied online, went to facility, discussed my background and was offered a position pending the background check. If you are a student you should discuss what your goals are and the manager will provide you information on the unit and what the job expectations are.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was professional, and quick. Scheduled for very early in the morning, 7:30am. Went through two interviews before offer, one wig managers and then one with physicians. The interview was prompt and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do this type of healthcare?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Interview

Applied online and got an interview within a month. Took about a week for them to call with a job offer. After I accepted it, was scheduled to come in for orientation and was given schedule to work afterwards.

Radiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was pretty straight-forward. One interview. HR called me later that day to say I have been offered the job. The interview was pretty simple. One manager and one supervisor. It was a very smooth process, I was happy to get the job. It was a very good experience. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying in Orlando?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy, a phone call to set up an interview. All they did was ask me about my experience, they mostly wanted people with direct experience only. Called me to offer the job the following week.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

I was greeted by one person and then interviewed by 5 people

Interview Questions

• If i can relocate to Orlando   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

I received an update in the online application that stated "request phone screen" for several months. Contacted HR and the position was already filled.They did not update my application status even after I contacted them.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR. Set up to met with C suite, Peers then Staff. Basic behavioral based.

Negotiation

Sign on bonus to make up for lack of offered salary. The least they can get away with the better. Low wages

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

5 staff members interviewed me at the same time and it was question after question. after the interview one staff member showed me around the hospital and work area and then was told I would get a call in a week and a few says later I got a call with an offer.

Registered Nurse III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted application late September. Received call to schedule interview mid October and interviewed at clinic 5 days later. Interviewed by practice manager and clinic staff nurses together, followed by tour of office, meeting one physician (who complimented me on my resume while shaking my hand), and escorted out after meeting a therapy dog. Every individual I interacted with were extremely pleasant and kind. It was clear that the staff were close like a family and made me feel very welcome. Interview questions required me to think through but overall it was laid back and easy going. Received and accepted job offer 2 days later. I'm proud to say I was not hired, but rather adopted into the family at the clinic I have worked at for 3 months now.

Interview Questions

• A patient is calling you and is very upset. How do you handle this type of phone call?   Answer Question