Orlando Health Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Health Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Orlando Health

1.0

Manager Interview

Interview

I received an update in the online application that stated "request phone screen" for several months. Contacted HR and the position was already filled.They did not update my application status even after I contacted them.

Other Interview Reviews for Orlando Health

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR. Set up to met with C suite, Peers then Staff. Basic behavioral based.

Negotiation

Sign on bonus to make up for lack of offered salary. The least they can get away with the better. Low wages

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. I received a call from the Department secretary a week later to schedule an onsite interview with the Director and other managers. The panel interview was standard behavior questions that each person read from a script. One person mistakenly read the same question that was asked earlier in the interview. Instead of pointing out the mistake, I answered the question using a different story. I was allowed to ask my own questions (5 which I had prepared). The interview lasted about 45 min. I got a call the next business day to schedule a second onsite interview with the Director (again) and another panel of managers from the other hospitals. The second interview was structured exactly like the first one with almost identical questions. Three weeks later I got a call from the recruiter with am offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news.   Answer Question
    • How will the Department benefit from your skills and what do you hope to gain from the Department?   Answer Question
    • Describe your leadership style.   Answer Question