Orlando Health Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Health Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Orlando Health

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied and a week later got a call to come in for an interview. The interview went well, showed me around while asking questions and telling me what to expect. I was suppose to interview with more people but they had to attend to a code that was called. But the manager asked me questions and said that the Recuiter would be in touch in a week. Took longer because of the holiday, but I got an offer!

Interview Questions

• What would you do is someone called out and you had to take on more patients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Orlando Health

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Obtained an interview by attending the Arnold Palmer Medical Center hiring event. Got a call to interview a week later. Received a job offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond at work and how you were recognized for your achievement   Answer Question

Nurse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, I applied online, went to facility, discussed my background and was offered a position pending the background check. If you are a student you should discuss what your goals are and the manager will provide you information on the unit and what the job expectations are.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Hiring Event was quick and easy. Bring a couple copies of your resume and cover letter. Dress in business casual and be on time. Come prepared to talk about your medical experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to be flexible with your work schedule.   1 Answer