Orlando Health Patient Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Health Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Orlando Health

1 Interview Review

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health in September 2014.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from the manager on the floor a few days later. She asked a couple of questions such as when I was going to relocate because I resided in Jax, FL at the time. She then told me I would get a call from HR to set up a phone interview. 20 minutes later I received a call and set up a phone interview at the end of the week. On Friday I received a call (20 mins later) from the same manager I talked to and the assistant manager was also on the line. Interview lasted 20 mins, a lot of "tell me a time" questions and "why Orlando Health". Then I asked a few questions and the manager told me more about the PCU floor and then told me she had 4 more interviews and that I would have contact from HR and if offered we could talk about salary, hours etc. Or if not offered I was still receive a call.
3 wks went by, nothing, I called HR to ask the status and the guy, Jacob, was very nice and said he would ask and call me back soon. The next morning I received a call from Jacob telling me they still had another week of interviews (even though it had been 3 wks), and said I should hear back within the wk. 5 wks later I received a do not reply email from Orlando Health telling me that they offered the position to someone else. The process I thought was incredibly long for a nursing assistant, and that is was unprofessional to send a general, non personable email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?
    Tell us a time when you were a role model?   Answer Question