Orlando Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Health Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Orlando Health

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply,phone interview,1:1 interview,skills test,background test

Interview Questions

• If you had a difficult team assignment that day,how could you accommodate more patients for another nurse that you had to cover her patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay rate

Other Interview Reviews for Orlando Health

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the unit manager, three assistant managers, and the unit educator (panel interview). The requirements and expectations of the position were loosely explained, and each member of the panel had prepared questions for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience? Do you have any experience working in this kind of environment?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

There are three separate interviews to complete. Interview start with HR. Then an interview with the management. Final interview is with the staff on the unit. The process is straight forward

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make a snap decision without having all the information?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Informal, comfortable, and laid back setting. There is a need for RNs in central florida right now so both the Orlando Hospital system and Florida Hospital system have hiring events around this time each year. Interviewers do their best to make you feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Welcoming environment. All nurse management is present and takes turn asking questions and communicating expectations to their interviewees. They also sometimes give other employees (non-management) opportunities to attend interviews to incorporate values that floor-staff holds instead of just what management desires.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous experience prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

The interview process was good. First, I met with the manager and assistant nurse manager of the department and discussed the job and expectations, reviewed my qualifications, etc. Then there was a peer interview after, comprised of nurses and paramedics. Overall it was a good interview.