Orlando Health Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Staff RN

Orlando Health Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Orlando Health

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Timing was good, great questions were asked, warm environment. Management explains their expectation of role. Opportunity to ask questions to interviewers. Good to ask about nurse turnover rate. Decisions are made within timely manner. Great place to work. Family environment. Great team morale.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orlando Health

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was one interview with the unit chosen. It was a panel interview with three nurse managers. It was intimidating but that could have been my nerves because I wanted this job so bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to manage a difficult situation with a patient or a family member. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocoee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Ocoee, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was an open, friendly conversation between the director of MSU/TMU and I. She then brought the educator on the floor to join in and ask me some questions. They spoke about the unit and asked me why I think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about health central hospital.   1 Answer