Orlando Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orlando Regional Medical Center

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Interview

Initially called the next business day after submitting application, interview set up 2 days after and found out the following week that I got the job. Interviewed with nurse manager, took about an hour. So overall about two weeks

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a coworker who didn't pull their weight? If so, how did you handle them.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Regional Medical Center (Orlando, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Hiring event, called in one at a time. Basic interview questions, nothing difficult. Interviewed by two hiring managers. Very pleasant, and easy to talk to. They wanted Bachelor's degree candidates for their GN program, I only had an ADN.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Interview

It is a long process. You interview with three different groups: a team of your peers, a specialist group/leadership team, and upper management. Also, they usually do a phone screening/interview which is very informal.

Interview Questions

• Your asked to describe a difficult situation you've had to deal with and how you handled it and the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation...you take it or leave it.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Regional Medical Center (Orlando, FL).

Interview

There’s an initial phone interview. Followed by an in-person panel interview. The interview was friendly and straight forward. They basically want/need to know if you have what it takes to be a part of the clinical resource team and float to the various ED’s.