Orlando Utilities Commission Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Utilities Commission Customer Service Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online....then email sent for skills assessment test and select schedule.....if pass assessment then you select date and time per what they provide.....when coming to the interview they request you bring other than basic "your diploma,GED,Degree if any, plus last pay-stub from previous employer"....I think that was too personal on wanting to see my last previous employer pay-stub for salary verification..........interviewed with two managers....basic behavioral/situation questions.....then was told date candidates would hear back which I am now a whole week pass the date stated date..... so by now I figured not hired for position.

P.S. when you go for interview they hand you their company benefits packet upfront from HR, was nice seeing what they offered upfront. Also, they make you sign papers to do background on school info...use to employment and criminal never schools....Hope this helped another

~Update~.... After 2 weeks pass the status date to hear something,recv'd call for offer....gladly accepted.....benefits are Awesome

Interview Questions

• nothing to surprising or difficult...process took an hour in the downtown Orlando office.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate starting was a bit o er minimum asking...

Other Interview Reviews for Orlando Utilities Commission

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission (Orlando, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Testing, then interview. Not to hard just the basic questions needed for an interview. After a few months I received a call for testing If i pasted the testing then I was added to the next process for an interview. After the interview was over. About four days later I received a call offering the position to me. I did accept.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

?