Orman Guidance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orman Guidance

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orman Guidance (Bloomington, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

I already worked at the company that for which I was interviewing, so the process was a little different than usual. It went like this:

Initial Phase- we had a problem with outreach. My boss knew of my background and suggested I help. I wrote up a brief and sat down with HR to present it.

Questions Phase- after a week I was contacted for more ideas by HR, I said I would like to discuss a position before any more ideas are given. That email was forwarded to the management level and they planned a meeting to sit down and interview me. Scheduling conflicts arose and the sit down couldn't happen, so I was asked about my ideas over the phone and ways I would implement them.

Presentation Phase- after the phone interview I was asked to come in and present my ideas in more detail. After that was finished I was offered the position and started the next week.

Interview Questions