Orrick Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orrick Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Orrick

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orrick (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews - one with associates, one with partners. Also met with HR. Very relaxed, as Orrick is known for its less corporate culture. In total, I believe I met with five associates, three partners, and three people from HR - all of whom were extremely nice. Be prepared going into the interviews to know exactly why you want to work as a paralegal and why you want to work at Orrick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Orrick?

What do you think this job entails?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Orrick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orrick (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by staff and attorneys. Fair questioning process and everybody is very friendly. They make sure that you meet everybody you would potentially work with. Everything seems very harmonic amongst each other. Not sure if that is just show but it seemed real.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Standard questions. Mostly they talk about their work and what they expect from you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orrick (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Spoke with paralegal supervisor, then met with 2 Attorneys & 3 paralegals.
    the interviews took a long time, maybe 2 hrs in total.
    ask typical questions. they were very friendly and were easy to talk to. They were willing to answer my questions.
    loved the office and the people. seemed like a team oriented environment.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orrick (New York, NY).

Interview

One day of interview with 3 separate meetings. The first was with the director. Then it was meeting with 2 paralegals. This meeting was less of an interview and more of them telling me what the job was like. And the last meeting was with a manager. The interview was fairly straightforward. No surprise questions

Interview Questions

• General background experience that would be relevant to the position   Answer Question