Orsini Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orsini Healthcare Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orsini Healthcare

CPhT Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orsini Healthcare.

Interview

99% of employees start as contract employees

Search Engine Marketing, Optimization and Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orsini Healthcare (Elk Grove Village, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the HR Director who had found my resume on Career Builder. HR had very little information on the position, just said that it involved a website and SEO the inquired as to when I would be available to meet with their Mariketing Director. The marketing director was a bit scattered. He didn't seem to have a grasp of marketing terminology, or even basic concepts, and was really unfamiliar with anything having to do with the internet. He seemed to like me though, so a final interview was scheduled with the CEO.

The CEO was most interested in communicating how he had envisioned the culture of the workplace, and that he was a christian and that he was running a "Christian company" a "Faith-baseed organization." At that time I also met the IT Director. It was obvious that his knowledge was dated, and he kept talking about what great technology SQL Server 2005 Express was, and that they were a "Microsoft Shop" (Interview took place in 2011) The IT director was quite clearly not comfortable discussing current technologies.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a Christian organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Uncomfortable, some may have considered it disrespectful.