Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics

2.9

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, process took 2 weeks, onsite interview. Very helpful with finding times to fit schedule, Constant communication, expect when replying about status of application. Asked simple questions, mostly technical

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Miami, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied on line from a third party source, in less than a week I was contacted by a recruiter and was ask to submit my resume for review of my background.

Interview Questions

• What was my background in manufacturing   1 Answer

Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview scheduled by supervisor. Conducted by 3 area of effect supervisors. They have an interview guideline sheet they fill out and write your answers on. And they also use your resume so be prepared to explain anything you list.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength?
      Why left previous job?   1 Answer
    • Skills   1 Answer
    • Certifications or degrees any additional qualifications,   1 Answer
    • ***Have you worked in FDA certified Invronment*** or ISO 9001 certified   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online .. had a phone interview with recruiter two weeks later, and another phone interview with supervisor two weeks after that... then 3 face to face interviews 3/4 weeks after that.... offered job the next day

Interview Questions

• What is my excel expertise.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Easy going.. sat with several members of the team as they ran through questions and basic discussions. Very easy going environment.. felt comfortable. Less technical questions than many other interviews I’ve had.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Raritan, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

First visit met with IT director and managers in the functional business areas I would support (about 3 hours). Second visit met with VP of functional business I would support, CIO, another IT Director and HR Director (about 3 hours again). Took a long time to learn the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior experience (specific project), give an example of situation where you did not know an answer, are you adaptable to change?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Several phone interviews and a site visit for last interview. Interviewers use the star system for interviews questions - not technical. Expect to answer a written test with goals and expectations

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics.

Interview

Recruiter cancelled interview via email 20 minutes before scheduled time. She was not apologetic and was not proactive on trying to reschedule. I responded that I understood and when can we reschedule. She responded, "later this week," then never offered any time options. It didn't seem like she was really interested in rescheduling so I didn't take any further action. She emailed me a three weeks later to advise me that the position was filled.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Received call for phone interview and then asked to come in for face to face. Came into the office and met with multiple employees who informed me on the job and environment.

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ewing, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college career website. The Interview process consisted in one on-campus in person interview. The interviewer was very nice and the interview was relaxed. It started with normal personality type questions, and ended with a few basic accounting based questions. Overall it was an informative and semi- difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions such as tell me about yourself. A few easy technical finance/accounting related questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.