Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.7

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics.

Interview

Initially interacted digitally from an on campus career matching program.

My first and only interview was in person with 2 managers, both of whom were extremely friendly and easy to talk to.

Questions were mostly behavioral and experience based.

Hiring was choppy because of the third party contractor company that they used, but Ortho was very receptive to our feedback on the issue, which was exclusive to intern/co-op students.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral and based off of my resume as well as the company's needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was slim to none because of the fact that it was an internship.

Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview scheduled by supervisor. Conducted by 3 area of effect supervisors. They have an interview guideline sheet they fill out and write your answers on. And they also use your resume so be prepared to explain anything you list.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength?
      Why left previous job?   1 Answer
    • Skills   1 Answer
    • Certifications or degrees any additional qualifications,   1 Answer
    • ***Have you worked in FDA certified Invronment*** or ISO 9001 certified   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Received call for phone interview and then asked to come in for face to face. Came into the office and met with multiple employees who informed me on the job and environment.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics in May 2016.

Interview

Interview with recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager. Panel interview with team.
    After interviews completed never heard back from company. Inquiries resulted in check back in 2 weeks answers.

Interview Questions

• What is the best compliment you have ever received at work?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Raritan, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

First visit met with IT director and managers in the functional business areas I would support (about 3 hours). Second visit met with VP of functional business I would support, CIO, another IT Director and HR Director (about 3 hours again). Took a long time to learn the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior experience (specific project), give an example of situation where you did not know an answer, are you adaptable to change?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, process took 2 weeks, onsite interview. Very helpful with finding times to fit schedule, Constant communication, expect when replying about status of application. Asked simple questions, mostly technical

Research and Development Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and several weeks later i received a phone call from human resources and was told that i have been offered an interview opportunity. A week later i drove into rochester and was interviewed by a panel of four persons. Over the course of an hour i was asked several questions inquiring about my history, my college experience, and my future aspirations.

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ewing, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college career website. The Interview process consisted in one on-campus in person interview. The interviewer was very nice and the interview was relaxed. It started with normal personality type questions, and ended with a few basic accounting based questions. Overall it was an informative and semi- difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions such as tell me about yourself. A few easy technical finance/accounting related questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Raritan, NJ).

Interview

Applied online. Received email for an onsite interview. Met with 2 engineers. They went over my resume. They really did not ask too many questions. Interviewers seemed a little unprepared.

Interview Questions

• Could you talk about a project you worked with a team on.   Answer Question

Stock Keeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Interview by two people but ask normal everyday corporate hiring questions.
    The question can be a bit difficult, try to rush in answering and everyone will succeed.
    Overall experience could have been better, interviewer are give a corporate booklet to follow, and write your answers in the booklet

Interview Questions

• Give us an example when you lead a team or group and what was the outcome ?   Answer Question